Is a vote for Biden really a vote for Antifa?

Have they been declared a criminal organization under the RICO Act?

Well - that’s the thing about RICO. It can be used against people who were not directly involved in a crime, but they have to have benefited from that crime financially to be held criminally liable.

You are correct in that one must have committed a crime to be charged under RICO - but it doesn’t have to be the specific crime that the DA is currently (hypothetically) prosecuting.

Yes.
They were one of the first group targeted by the bill.

That isn’t true. They can be prosecuted without actually committing a crime if they can be shown to have profited from it.

Links?

which is more then simple association.
being part of a criminal organization itself is not a crime.

If it was it wouldn’t be so hard to fight organized crime.

Yep.

so if I was a mob boss and one of my crew made money fixing boxing matches and they were arrested for that crime they could use RICO to connect me because I would get a percent of that money as kickbacks.

which is how they busted the Mob they recorded them talking about making money or profiting off crimes or order other to commit crimes.

Your somewhat right some states like California make association with known criminal and criminal organization a violation of parole.

RICO is federal. I’ve already provided the quote.

1 Like

No he did not. He never called Antifa by name in that commercial.

Yes and RICO doesn’t make association of a criminal organization a crime.
Hence why the Mob still exists.

You are chasing your tail around the tree here CJ.

Still waiting on that link you were supposed to provide declaring the gang a “Criminal Enterprise” as designated under RICO.

The Mafia isn’t a criminal enterprise?

You made the claim that the HA’s had been declared a criminal organization under RICO, I asked for a link.

You keep dodging.

Can you support the claim or not?

Why do you write Antifa in all caps?

No its not.

Nonsense. The only people who should be terrified of Antifa are fascists and bigots.

Because that’s generally how you properly identify abbreviations.

Are the police standing up to protect or restore order “Fascists and Bigots”?

1 Like

Antifa classifies practically any non-Communist, non-Anarchist as “Fascist”, so the vast majority of the US are potential targets. The question is who they target first.

“Fascists” could include the vocal Trump supporter who was murdered in broad daylight a few days ago in Milwaukee:

“Detectives are investigating the possibility” that Trammell “was killed over his political beliefs,” O’Donnell wrote, adding that police told him the suspect drove up, shot Trammell and then drove off.