Iraq formally asks us to leave

You’re right that Trump has been left with no good decision out of his own rash impulsiveness to assassinate Soleimani. He should be blamed for making a terrible choice.

He apparently doesn’t want to…or can’t…answer.

1 Like

Unicorns are notorious for not leaving hoof prints anywhere, rainbow or not. Poor analogy. :upside_down_face:

I’m shocked that Trump political rival would use his own decisions to attack him and further their own agenda… I’m shocked I tell you.

Iraq was conquered nation. Obama shouldn’t have pulled them out. Bush shouldn’t have removed Saddam Hussein.

Now I know my position puts me at odds with follow Conservatives…but it’s what I’ve been saying here for 15 years.

1 Like

Even Dem politicians pretend to respect the military. You’ll only find keyboard libs using terms like invaders, or insinuating that they want to see us somehow driven out by inbred armies in ratty equipment. There’s a lot to enjoy with that kind of flailing. :wink:

Now, about that reimbursement cost for their right to self-govern that they’re going to pay. A million per veteran shouldn’t exceed more than 3 trillion, so lets say 100k for everyone deployed, 250k for combat badge recipients (+50k if it’s a CIB or CMB), 500k for purple heart recipients, and a cool one million for the families of the fallen. Throw in a few trillion more for the cost of handing them a fair chance. Sound fair? It’s the least those inbred morons could do for our hard work. :sunglasses:

You are literally making zero sense…

We have already established that Obama reintroduced troops. He did it so that Russia wouldn’t gain control of Iraq. You can argue whether or not it was needed. But Iraq had no problem with us there… until today.

Today they asked us to leave… but Trump doesn’t want to leave. So it seems he agrees with Obama. Right?

Now what do you think he should do?

Irony is ironical.

I’m all for it. It came at terrible cost.

Call it a price for freedom. :wink:

No lib has said they want to see anything like that. We are asking what cons think Trump should do? Keep them there against the request of Iraq… or pull them out?

If they don’t want us there… why would we continue to stay?

suggesting that not staying In Iraq when the host nation of Iraq doesn’t want you there and has rescinded legal immunity for your troops is clearly siding with the enemy.

It ain’t free, after all. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

LOL Russia?

Russia was never going to move into Iraq.

Where the ■■■■ did you get that idea?

But Obama did, and Bush did.

we are talking about today not last decade.

They really really really don’t want to answer this question directly.

1 Like

so your plan is to hold Iraq hostage, for money like a common criminal?

Pull em out when at time of our chosen. Iraq could speed that up with 3 Trillion dollars. :wink:

1 Like

Lets make it 6. :wink:

1 Like

Lets make it 20 and add in that unicorn with the rainbow while we are at it.

1 Like

so your going to keep troops in Iraqi even though you can no loner provide them with legal immunity and they will be target of Iraqi militas.