Iraq formally asks us to leave

The Iraqi pm in a phone call today formally asked the us to start planning their withdrawal of troops

Looks like Iran win. This is what they wanred

Excellent, payday is coming soon.

And apparently we are telling them “No.”

"The U.S. State Department said any U.S. delegation would not discuss the withdrawal of U.S. troops as their presence in Iraq was “appropriate.”

There does, however, need to be a conversation between the U.S. and Iraqi governments not just regarding security, but about our financial, economic, and diplomatic partnership,” spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus said in a statement."

So basically Iraq is now free to attack the invaders

From liberation to occupation…and all it took was one dumb decision to assassinate a top Iranian official.

2 Likes

I can see Iraq requesting Iranian assistance to throw out the invaders

Ugh. I doubt Iraq will go that far…but they could make it really really nasty for us to stay.

I’m sure we already have plans to leave …Later. lol!

So are you for leaving Iraq? Or support Trumps decision to force Iraq to let us stay?

The war will pay for itself with the oil after all. :wink:

I agree. I doubt it goes that far, but Russia will undoubtedly continue to reach out them, as they already have begun since our escalations with Iran began. China has as well.

Well at least we killed a mean Iranian. Totally worth it.

1 Like

whats to stop Iraq from now arresting any us troops they can get their hands on since they are now invaders

so Shiite milita will start attacking U.S troops again…

There it is…

The same thing that stops unicorns from leaving hoof prints on rainbows.

Keep praying…

Are you for leaving Iraq or supporting Trump in making certain our troops stay?

no one is praying for anything to happen.
what do you think is going to happen, when Iraq start enforcing their laws on U.S forces.

If you mean Obama shouldn’t have reintroduced our troops after he pulled them out…yes.