Iran’s supreme leader reveals private letter Trump sent to Arab allies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/05/09/irans-supreme-leader-says-trump-is-making-demands-of-gulf-allies-the-u-s-wants-to-own-humiliated-slaves/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.35b6b9ee50c8

"Iran’s supreme leader revealed on Wednesday an unpublicized letter sent recently by President Trump to countries in the Middle East, raising questions about how Ayatollah Ali Khamenei came to know about private correspondence between the U.S. leader and his allies in the region.

The day after Trump announced his intention to withdraw from the 2015 nuclear accord with Iran, Khamenei sent a tweet that claimed Trump had written a letter to leaders of Persian Gulf Arab states “a few days ago” that demanded they do more in the region. “I spent $7 trillion and you must do something in return,” the Iranian leader claimed the letter stated."

Yeah, I’d like to know that too. How did a private letter from a US President find it’s way to Iran?

deep state in Washington would ally themselves with the Iranian terrorists.

yeah, it couldn’t be that a letter went to leaders of other governments in foreign lands who could then do with it what they want. it has to be some local political conspiracy.

or course your comment on the Trump Administration not even being able to protect communications between it and foreign leaders is interesting. makes them look incompetent but still interesting.

Iran’s supreme leader reveals private correspondence from trump. Trump huggers response, libs fault!!! deeeep state!!!

Trump didn’t send it to him. He sent it to other Arab leaders.

Yeah, pretty unhinged.

they are on the same side, arn’t they? Hasn’t Kerry been campaigning over there?

Deep state!!! Libs fault!!!

1 Like

in other threads, libs sided with the Korean dictator. Why would their allegiance be anything other than Iran in this case?

I would like to know how he got it too. Any ideas on how to find out?

:ok_hand:

You’re not going to like or trust the resources used to acquire such information.

1 Like

Got any proof there buddy?

Sure I would. Brennan and Clapper are gone.

not really.

That’s factually incorrect. Not that stops you.

anyone can go to that thread and see.

try this post for example

or try this one

you have been proven incorrect.

now there will be silence

or maybe this one