Iran’s Proxies in Iraq Threaten U.S. With More Sophisticated Weapons

And even if Tehran does counter internal pressures to liberalize, the new reality of being a regional power, and therefore constrained by regional power politics, but heavily invested in by Germany and France, will obligate a repositioning of resources and a redevelopment of its intelligence and military posture.

Yeah let’s talk about the individuals who don’t have any decisions in that country! Totally dodged Khomeini but I expected it! Dude can’t be trusted at all.

Khomeini is dead. It would help if you got that right.

1 Like

You honestly believe Khomeini is going to just let go of power just like that? I have a river to nowhere to sell.

Well, I disagree with this post in its entirety.

But never mind that. Since it is clear to this point that sanctions are not really working, how would you affect change in that country?

I expect the dead to molder and rot.

Khamenei excuse me!

These kinds of declarative, too-confident, bold errors do not recommend your position.

Khamenei is not relenting power to anyone!

I said Khomeini instead of khameini who cares! You know who I was referring to.

An 82 year old man will be ‘relenting power’ soon enough, edgar.

No, I know your errors keep compounding. And I care, because you should know the man you’re blaming for evils has been dead for two decades.

Yeah to a dude as crazy as himself! Like Kim Jung Un did to Kim Jung Ill and Castro did in Cuba.

Go ahead and attack me for spelling while ignoring the point, expect no less from some.

You are not under attack. You were just wrong.

1 Like

Really so Khamenei is not in power in Iran?

The current government in that country was born from revolution. Why in the world would you say it could not happen again?

The population is seething under the sanctions regime. They are blaming the hardships on the United States. What steps do you think we could take to shift that anger from us to the Iranian government?

You should try this attempt to bait and switch on people who haven’t been Hannity posters for 19 years.

1 Like

The Iran deal lifts sanctions, and khamenei sect rules with an iron fist, there’s a better chance we colonize them moon then Iran becoming a liberal democracy.

Interesting. You cite 2 additional regimes that are not changing under our current sanction program. Perhaps, at long last, it is time to try something different?

1 Like