Interesting turn, Jim Jordan Accuser recants

Come on guys, you should know by now it’s pointless to argue with certain posters. No matter how objectively wrong they are, they will stubbornly dig in and not give an inch.

6 Likes

pretty rich coming from Captain Persnickety

Where is “Capt Persnickety” wrong?

Where is he wrong?

The same thing MSU did.

Own up to it and deal with it.

How could the WSJ get a direct quote wrong? :confused:

Beats me :man_shrugging:

You said Mole was right when he said that Coleman wasn’t backtracking.

You can’t have it both ways.

Mole is right. And this is not having it both ways. His two statements are available for everyone to read. Words have meaning. Rose was trying to infer different meanings than what was stated.

■■■■■■■■■

Either Jordan knew or he didn’t.

Coleman’s statements contradict each other.

you should go help Jordan off of that cross you helped hoist him onto in the other thread.

At least until there is concrete proof he knew what was going on.

They’re so desperate to have that scumbag Jordan cleared that they’re just seeing what they want to see here.

1 Like

■■■■■■■■■

Coleman’s statements contradict each other.

You mean you’re so desperate to ruin a politicians life/career, because he has different beliefs then you, that will will believe/say anything that furthers that goal.

Carry on Colonel.

You’re going to believe what you want to believe but to anyone but a complete partisan, they do not.

1 Like

Yes, yes. I know.

Let’s put the statements side by side shall we?

His latest statement…

“At no time did I ever say or have any direct knowledge that Jim Jordan knew of Dr. Richard Strauss’s inappropriate behavior,” Mark Coleman, a former MMA fighter who wrestled at Ohio State when Jordan coached there, said in a statement.

His previous statement…

“There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State,” said Coleman

Seems pretty contradictory to me, but, as a fellow partisan, you believe what you want.

Those two statements do not contradict one another. Again, words have meaning. You seem to want them to mean something other than what they actually mean. Why?

Neither statement states that Jordan did not know what was going on.

Which has nothing to do with what I have said in this thread.

Let’s look at the thread title…

Interesting turn, Jim Jordan Accuser recants

that’s the other school that’s gonna allow universities like NC State to get away with paying $30,000 to a basketball recruit.

they defended Roy Moore. none of the Jordan stuff is surprising.

They who?

Please find I post of mine, just one, where I defended Roy Moore.