Insurrection that wasn't

Bitter? Disappointed? Wanted it to be more?

5 Likes

Nah…this way provides even more humor…and pathos.

1 Like

That the goverment almost fallen by unorganized individuals?

Greatest attack on democracy since the Civil war.

9 Likes

Nah mask mandates are the Greatest Attack On Democracy Ever.

Keep your stories straight.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not so wise to follow the thinking of a mostly power crazed elderly speaker of the house who failed to deploy her security assets.

3 Likes

Keep deflecting Jay.

We have libs on this very forum claiming it was worst attack on democracy since the civil war.

5 Likes

What part tripped you up?

OK.

And?

Emergent violence is cool!

You’re on record.

I’ll remember that for the future when you call for government crackdowns on riots.

PS something can be an attack on democracy…even the “greatest” attack…and still be “unorganized”.

1 Like

Insurrection is what we see on the news fromAfghanistan. Violent protest and trespass is what we saw in Washington.
If some can’t tell the difference, check for guns and governments being overthrown.
Journalists came up with “insurrection “ in Washington because it sounded really bad. The usual followed them in line and will swear it was an insurrection.

4 Likes

Guess we will have to get Merriam-Webster to consult with you as well regarding their definition of insurrection.

I don’t know why these folks don’t come to the Hannity boards to glean all this wisdom.

Calling it that is uberkewl

2 Likes

There is a federal law against insurrection. People have been charged with trespassing and some with assault. As of now, not one person has been charged with insurrection.

5 Likes

I understand you wanted it to be more.

It wasn’t a riot.

This is from actual rioting.

See the difference?

6 Likes

100+ injured LEO beg to differ.

Allan

You have such a low bar for insurrection then.

They stopped the electoral count, threatening to hang the Vice President who was doing the counting.

Just tourists I tell ya.

Allan

1 Like

What would you attempting to stop the electoral count?

A constitutionally mandated process.

Tourism?

Allam

Good to know that it was just a bunch of reality challenged, delusional dum dums who believed that Trump was on the cusp of declaring the insurrection act to seize the voting machines to prove that he was the real winner.

If that was coordinated it would be much worse.

2 Likes

I live in fear every day of these insurrectionists. :rofl:

7 Likes

Why would it?

Hundreds of people committed numerous federal crimes.

1 Like