Insurrection that wasn't

With all the BS about the great insurrection on Jan 6th was just BS.

Even the corrupt FBI couldn’t find any organized attempt to overthrow the goverment except for few that wanted to break into people house but had no plans afterwards.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

“Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases,” said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. “Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages.”

So much for greatest attack on DC since war of 1812.

Just a bunch of unorganized sightseers…

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2021-08-20/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources

8 Likes

Insurrection isn’t if no central committee?

Heh.

1 Like

Just admit it. It was bunch of people that got carried away and nothing more.

4 Likes

I don’t ‘admit’ violence-junkie nationalist agitprop.

ANTIFA?

3 Likes

Antifa isn’t insurrectionary. They are fascist punchers.

You beat me to the punch.

This should put an end to the inquiry and prosecutions.

1 Like

Sure, sure.

1 Like

But they were so close to taking over the government! :rofl:

6 Likes

One F15 away.

5 Likes

The only remaining question is the who and why was Ashlee Babbitt shot.

5 Likes

There should be no inquiries because no coordinating committee has been identified?

Here is the Reuters report…

2 Likes

Emergent Violence is Cool!

2 Likes

The D leaders have some pretty full plates and loose dentures right now.

We will get to it in due course.

ANTIFA.

3 Likes

If they had gotten any closer, the military might’ve had to sacrifice DC and nuke them all to save us. :rofl:

7 Likes

English translation?

So you’re saying no one should have an issue with Antifa.

1 Like

Your glossolalia is my concern why?