Insurrection! Sedition! Oh My!

When the right has a peaceful protest libs ■■■■ their ■■■■■■■ pants.

2 Likes

True, the right never needed rape-free zones posted. Quality is important. lol

4 Likes

Oh do you want different examples? There are a lot.

We can start at 1619 and work our way up. Maybe in a separate thread. Maybe

1 Like

Decades after mobs of angry white Democrats last burned down a black community they up started again … only this time the angry white Democrats claim they are helping.

That’s a century of progress right there!

2 Likes

Not much had changed over the last couple hundred years. White Libs back to their old tactics.

2 Likes

People who’ve got time to feel oppressed by inanimate objects and such aren’t oppressed at all.

Trump is gone, no more need for revisionist history.

The “left” we’re not slave owners or KKK members or white supremacists. Sorry to disappoint.

Damn…that left-wing indoctrination really does work.

4 Likes

Agreed. Preach. Anytime I feel like I’m losing perspective, I’ll read a few chapters on 1937 Berlin (or Leningrad), and perspective is swiftly restored.

You mean whenTrumplicans try to interfere in congress doing their constitutional duty by storming the Capitol. Totally the same thing. Rage on! :fist:

Oh please enlighten me…pretty please.

KKK is a lib organization… let’s start there.

Myth with my best Jerry Nadel voice.

Lol…de nile is apparently a river that runs through this forum. :wink:

Naw, I’d have to start it. And you ain’t Woke.

Critical Justice Theory works like a charm.

4 Likes

The KKK was dedicated to the proposition that the color of a person’s skin said something of ineffable importance about who a person was, what they could be and indeed even what they should be.

They did it to keep people out.

People selling craptacular ideas like intersectionality or endlessly peddling race grievances do the exact same thing. None of this character stuff when it comes to judging a man, they’ve got skin to look at!

Granted they do this to keep people in, as it were. Not just one bunch but every bunch of every description, each with things assigned to them that they should keep to or else they’re bad people, deplorables or sell outs.

Really, the KKK as horrible as they were could only, as an external threat, do so much harm. They could only harm the body. These who harm the soul are much worse even if they are approved of in society.

Libs are always the opposite of what they claim.

Antifa claiming to be “antifacist” is a perfect example.

4 Likes

They thought their skin made them superior to black skin. In order to maintain power the used the government and intimidation.

Sure without the lynchings

White supremacy is about the soul. They used physical harm to perpetuate their ideals.

Please, white supremacy is whatever some Leftwinger says it is at any given moment.

It’s whites moving out or whites moving in. To some it’s a statue, to some it’s good grammar or math skills. It’s anything and everything as situationally useful to people peddling grievances.

4 Likes

I don’t remember the “left-wing” raiding the Capitol. That’s a larger example of indoctrination than you can provide.