Inflation Worse Than Expected, 8.2%

lol. heres the link

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm

and the appro comment

“These increases were partly offset by a
4.9-percent decline in the gasoline index.”

Allan

Really? I don’t remember the big opposition to those by Democrats in the House. Not the way Republicans have opposed more recent spending.

1 Like

Bull ■■■■■

https://www.nerdwallet.com/uk/personal-finance/energy-price-rises/

I could keep going.

Biden has been an economic disaster.

Democrats need to be destroyed in the next election.

6 Likes

Which since that report was written has has started going back up.

According to AAA, the national average price of a gallon of gas climbed to $3.92 on Monday.

Prices are likely to keep going higher from here as oil prices climb, according to Patrick De Haan, chief petroleum analyst at the gas price tracking group GasBuddy.com. Higher gas prices: Where and why. Blame production cuts.

Meander down to your local 7-11 and tell the folks filling up gas prices are down…see what kind of reaction you get. Please I beg you to try that …

Report back to the class we’d love to hear the results.

3 Likes

Democrats are for spending

Reps are opposing recent spending because they are not in power. They had no troubles sending big spending budgets when they controlled the house. You guys can’t just rewrite history like this.

I guess inflation isn’t transitory as the Biden Administration told us?

2 Likes

Recession here we come?

3 Likes

We are already there.

3 Likes

Recession has been here. It’s just a weird one because of the labor shortage but it’s here.

Trump did sign those checks and then was derided when he fought to open back up.

That head fake isn’t going to work. Trump had already restored the economy before he left office.

Brandon took ownership and has sunk the economy since.

We all remember very well.

Let’s Go Brandon!!

2 Likes

He did not restore the economy before he left office there were 1- 2m fewer jobs when he left office.

You can’t even remember that the gop senate didn’t stop the stimulus bills. How cna you remember “very well”.

Nope.

Everyone knows what Trump did and fought for. The working class and affordable energy and freedom.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

And 2k stimmie checks.

Sure he did. The economy as on a roll and Brandon killed it with his EO pen on inauguration day.

2 Likes

Who had Congress?

3 Likes

The check is due.

1 Like

The senate was republican controlled in 2020…

Mhmm sure he did. Gas prices were totlwly not going up during the trump presidency. Not even a little. You guys can’t reset history every time when you feel like it

…and it’s waaaaaaaaaaaay up from Trump.

4 Likes