Indoor rallies resume for Trump-what is the catalyst?

I understand libs need high body count.

I mean, if I was pretending that only a tenth of the people who died from COVID actually died you might have a point.

1 Like

They might have died with Covid…but doesn’t mean Covid killed em unless you can prove otherwise and libs have not done so. Proof.

Science deniers.

Precisely.

1 Like

Here is a link explaining COVID deaths that I wrote in another thread.

3 Likes

They don’t appreciate the pedantic truthiness of your side. Good job, I concede and I am convinced President Trump is only responsible for 199,474 American deaths reported by you. I am ashamed that my 2020 NeverTrump colleagues would recklessly inflate COVID deaths mere hours before they happened. There is probably nothing left to do except accept President Trump was right in hiding the facts he knew from his slow unmasked viewers. The people who gave him the greatest ratings in American history.

8 Likes

Congrats libs…Covid meter hit 200,000 deaths.

They cannot explain the meaning of the number.

We would get the same level of political hysteria at 50,000 or 100,000 or 200,000 or 300,000 or 400,000 etc.

:man_shrugging:t2:

It’s amazing to me that the same sheople food fed in 2016, is being fed all over again and the sheople just luv 2 eat it. The polls, the polls…amirite? :sunglasses:

When Trump is elected again…I wonder if we can start a whole new game called…the political olympics and one of the events will be…

…the poll vault. I’ll lay you money, no lib can do it? :sunglasses:

For me, polls aren’t even meaningful until about now. They are also only a snap shot in time, so I only look at trends. As they come out is the race getting tighter? If so, that probably favors Trump because people would be moving toward him. If they stay the same or move toward Biden, then it favors Biden.

Hopefully, pollsters have corrected their methodology since 2016. We shall see.

Taking criticism from unskew the polls crowd is kind of strange never mind the fact that the polls were right in 2018 or that they correctly predicted the popular vote.

But yes there were definite errors that promulgated themselves into the polls in 2016 and i agree that hopefully it was fixed.

These polls remind me of a song…that isn’t based on logic but more on…

Yeah…in one state…and even then they were wrong but…the error was in the pollsters favor so much…it made the national numbers work too…amirite? :sunglasses:

The popular vote isn’t calculated by one state. Don’t be silly

Then remove that one state and I ask you…were the pollsters correct?

Remove the most populous state in the union. What in the what now. All 50 states vote. That’s how polls work. They got the popular vote right. Trying to somehow argue against that is just plain silly

Let’s remove all the blue states where Trump lost by more than say 15 points. Holy crap what a landslide. Polls were wrong! So silly

That’s it…now go into denial mode. I luv it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Feelings? Hey I am a reformed Trump voter. I made it through 4 years of Trump so I highly doubt I will have a problem making through 4 more years. Now if the polls are close and Biden pulls it out there will be all kinds of triggered Trumpists around you can count on that.

1 Like