IN YOUR FACE: Biden Gets a ‘First-Hand Look’ at Bernie’s ‘Unique’ Speaking Style

Originally published at: IN YOUR FACE: Biden Gets a ‘First-Hand Look’ at Bernie’s ‘Unique’ Speaking Style | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden got up-close and personal with his top Democratic challenger during Thursday’s debate; bizarrely reacting to Bernie Sanders “unique” hand gestures while the Vermont Senator raged about healthcare.

Joe Biden seeing Bernie’s hand gestures up close and personal is the best thing to come out of this debate pic.twitter.com/q3b9usCrrC

— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) June 28, 2019

Biden currently tops Sanders by double-digits in recent polling.

The top-tier Democrats unanimously threw their full-support behind a handful of far-left policies during the debate; including extending full healthcare benefits to the nation’s 12-million illegal immigrants.

“All of the candidates — including former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Kamala Harris and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — raised their hands when asked by an NBC moderator if they would support a health care plan that would cover undocumented immigrants,” reports the New York Post.

All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 28, 2019

“All Democrats just raised their hands for giving millions of illegal aliens unlimited healthcare. How about taking care of American Citizens first!? That’s the end of that race!” posted the President on Twitter during his G-20 summit in Japan.

Elizabeth Warren made a similar pledge during the Democrats’ first debate; saying she supports banning private health insurance programs for all Americans.

“Who here would abolish private health insurance in favor of a government run plan?” asked MSNBC’s Lester Holt. “Just a show of hands.”

Warren was quick to support the massive entitlement program.

“I’m with Bernie on Medicare for All. Let me tell you why. I spent a big chunk of my life studying why families go broke. One of the number one reasons is the cost of healthcare… That leaves families with rising premiums and rising co-pays,” said Warren.

“Medicare for All solves that problem. I understand there are a lot of politicians who say it’s not possible… What they’re really telling you is they just don’t want to fight for it. Healthcare is a basic human right,” she added.