In trump we trust!

Making a new T-Shirt. Need some ideas…all are welcome :slight_smile:
Here is My First choice!

trumpgun

Another new paid troll?

I’m getting more and more intrigued by this idea of being paid to come to a forum with a relatively small membership to troll. Is it still Soros who finances this endeavor, what are the rates, and how do we apply?

You have a choice, Soros or Russia, both are extremely interested in spending a lot of money to influence a handful of people on obscure message boards so take your pick. :slight_smile:

I’m completely mercenary. My labor would go to the highest bidder. :wink:

Would someone please tell me exactly where to signup to get paid to post?

Geez I wouldn’t mind getting some dough for posting which I was gonna be doing anyway.

Why would that be your first choice? He looks like a whacky senile old man there. A lowlife dog. An infested animal.

Do better.

1 Like

We told you, Soros or Russia. I am not telling you any more than that, both of them only have a certain amount to spend on this and the more people who get in on it the more the pay per individual post goes down and I have my eye on a small island I want to buy.

We can get paid?!

But yeah new troll, lame thread…funny joke though

Soros isn’t going to work for me, #1 because I’m not a political candidate or a PAC, and #2 my leanings aren’t even close to his in many cases.

Russia isn’t gonna work either because #1 There are not an ally or friend of the USA, #2 They helped Trump get elected, #3 1 Russian ruble is only work about $.015

Exactly - is there contact information available?

I also considered
MUELLER YOUR FIRED!

or THE 2nd AMENDMENT…its not IMAGINARY!

Is he holding two imagery Big Macs in the photo, or handing a payment to his hooker, can’t tell?

It’s my opinion that some of these new posters include second accounts of people that already post here. Just my opinion of course.

It would make sense though wouldn’t it. These are dark days for Trump Republicans. Time to run and hide.

I kind of wondered about that as well, but I know there use to be rules against doing that on the old board. I can’t recall at the moment if that rule made it over to the new board.

My first week, Here let me tell you a little about myself…
I am 60 years old White, (Yes I will always Be this color) I am of Irish decent which basically means only one other race in history makes more fun of themselves then we do…The Jews… They are best at not taking themselves too damn serious.
I’m retired USAF ENLISTED Boom-Operator KC-135 Airman which mean’s I now have the same rank as all other Retired Generals, Admirals, and other civilians seeking to keep a security clearance.
i have served America during an era That pulling ALERT meant you were ready to get on your plane Refuel a B-52 loaded with Nuclear bombs headed for the center of Russia, and give them every last drop in your plane to refuel them to make it there. We then had the option to ditch over what ever ocean we were assigned!
So not only is your calouse welcome your first week to Hannity bioptic, it is just plan rude and offensive.

You sound like fun.

Welcome to the Hannity Community JuniSulli. Some of these Bozos don’t stand for anything.

Paidtrolls.com

Thats where I get paid the megabucks

you should join the gravy train.

Allan

Nah. We prefer to kneel