In Rush to Smear Bolton, Lou Dobbs Smears Himself

https://twitter.com/matt_latimer/status/1221964319908401152

In the rush to complete the Trump coverup, the Republicans and media allies are moving at a speed that will generate embarrassment for years.

Here’s a classic. Lou Dobbs, who thought John Bolton was a fine upstanding American a week ago, reported that one of Bolton’s flaws was that he used the same literary agency – JavelinDC – that James Comey used. Proof that Bolton was a closet Deep State liberal all along. Only thing – Lou Dobbs uses JavelinDC for his own books.

Tucker Carlson uses them as well.

Well down Lou!

8 Likes

There is so much stupidity.

As an aside…your thread title gave me a really disgusting visual. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Karma can be pretty darn funny at times.

It’s Lou Dobbs; enough said

1 Like

He has never seemed like a very bright person TBH, don’t understand his appeal.

He’s on TV five nights a week. I’m not and I don’t think you are either.

True. A sad reflection of society

4 Likes

When did Lou Dobbs become conservative?

:inbox_tray:

Never said he was. I did say he is one more Trump supporter. The post is about the risible quality of Trump defense, which has nothing to do with conservatism.

5 Likes

And as you know there is nothing conservative about Trump either. He is nothing more than a populist air puppet

4 Likes

So is Steve Harvey.

1 Like

Oh, OK. He is in the group similar to the 25% D that showed up for the NJ rally.

Thanks!

That is why we :heart: him.

You love him for his inconsistency and lack of conservative values? Okay :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Correct. The Republican party abandoned conservatism when they chose to go the route of Trumpism / populism.

It’s virtually impossible now to be a conservative and be a part of the Republican / Fox news machine.

5 Likes

No need to be presumptuous.

I can sum it up succinctly.

I like President Trump for his candor and ability to prioritize policy for the middle class working voter.

:eyeglasses:

No presumption. This is the post that you responded to which you said was the reason you loved him

I am in a really good mood heading into 1:00.

Looking forward to more good questions from our esteemed Senate and a path to acquit President Trump.

:eyeglasses:

Well, at least we have wonderful weekends, thanks to Messiah Donster.

Drinking too much Trump juice does a number on brains, Lou.

3 Likes

Trickle down idiocy. Donald’s the wellspring from which the stupid flows.

3 Likes