In preparation for Hillary Clinton challenging the results of the 2016 presidential election

All I can smell are rats.

Rats who missed their mark.

:rat:

Flynn also reported an income of $1.3 million in 2016… so I don’t buy the story that he didn’t have the resources to fight a process crime.

They had him on something much worse and he is getting off light.

Would you count Flynn as one of those rats?

He found their cheese.

The deal is a back peddle for both sides.

This literally makes no sense.

I am asking simple yes or no questions and i am getting cryptic haiku back as a response.

Very strange.

Only if he has been recently diagnosed with dementia…Which is possible.

Flynn met with Mueller 19 times… plea guilty and was only not sentenced yesterday because the government wanted his CONTINUED cooperation. How is the government back peddling?!

Maybe the rat smell is getting to you.

It’s pretty nasty.

Wow… can’t being oneself to just talk about the facts.

It is tiresome arguing reality. It really is.

Met NINETEEN times!

That is a LOT of cooperating…Yet still not enough…maybe 20, 21, 25 times will do the trick.

All I smell is RAT and it smells worse than Walmart shoppers.

Take a break. Nobody is forcing you to smell rats.

Yeah… go on repeating things that have been proven to be false if it makes you feel better.

Who am I stop it?

You are not making sense… but I understand how hard this all is. It seems like it is finally beginning to sink in…

Its always the same same 3 or 4 Trump supporters posting the same stuff over and over and over and over…

1 Like

So every Monday for the past 2 years I listen to Sean for about 1/2 hr as I am driving to my bowling league. I’d say about 90% of the time, he is talking about Hillary, Steele, and dossiers. Its not made up. He constantly talks about it. Constantly.

So you’ve seen Mueller’s final report?

And here we are. Complain that nothing is being done. Then when confronted with information, pivot to another excuse.

In response to dozens of lefties posting the same hate Trump stuff over and over and over and over and over…

1 Like

Good question. In my opinion he will hold back declassification of those docs until or if impeachment proceedings are launched. If impeachment begins then he will force congress to address the lies of the dossier and sleazy justification for the FISA warrent. He’s not ready to play that hand yet. Just my guess. Time will tell.

If a House impeachment centers around obstruction of justice, then any defense will have to include a question as to the legitimacy of starting the investigation he is supposed to have obstructed…and whether it should indeed have been obstructed legitimately.

Sure. But is it possible to obstruct justice when there was no justice to obstruct? What crime was the obstruction obstructing? If it is based on firing Comey, then that is a non starter. The President had every legal right to do that. Making that a crime is something that would need to be totally invented.

Wow… the trumpbags are really starting to meltdown now…

Smells like burning plastic…

1 Like