In preparation for Hillary Clinton challenging the results of the 2016 presidential election

Even Republican propaganda claims the dossier is just “largely ‘false.’” How much is true and how much is false? We’ll probably never know.

Even if everything in the Dossier were true, it would not challenge the election. Electors would be selected by the vote and they would vote for their party and candidate, regardless.
I suspect Steele is lying…again.

The costs of that dossier were reported to the FEC as legal expenses. If they were just opposition research then that would be a misrepresentation to the FEC, as these would not be any way legal expenses. If they were for preparing some fantasized lawsuit, then they could arguably be legal expenses. That becomes important because of the claims that Trump misrepresented payments to women as legal expenses.

Solution: FBI gets a warrant and shows up unannounced to collect all records of the Democratic law firm of Perkins and Cloe and see what information they can find in those records about Steele and anything else they run across. But we know that will never happen.

I know right? Glad you agree! The Trump/ Russia conspiracy theory is the lamest in history.

The neat thing about this one, is the fact that we out to find out for sure. No question about it. When the case is wrapped up, if that ever actually happens. Nobody in the Trump campaign will be indicted for any Russian election crimes. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. #WorstConspiracyTheoryEver.

Lol…no…steele helped bring down fifa…

Yes, I am attacking the source. The WA times, is just slightly better than Breitbart or the Gateway Pundit.

Barely.

“When it comes to sourcing, The Washington Times re-publishes articles from the least biased Associated Press and occasionally utilizes credible sources such as Refinery29. In examining several articles, we found that The Times either does not source information at all, or they simply link back to themselves (internal linking) to information that is not relevant to the article. This article is a good example of internal linking: “Mueller: FBI did not mislead Flynn into lying.” Internal linking is a technique used to increase page views and improve SEO, thereby increasing advertising revenue. There is nothing wrong with internal linking if the link relates to relevent information, but in the case of The Times, it does not.”

1 Like

If it does not happen it will be because of Republicans and Trump and no one else.

So, in the 2 years that Republicans have held majority, why did it never happen?

There seems to be this running theme where plenty of “solutions” are expressed by posters and the CEC, but none of those expressing their solutions have ever held either Trump or the REpublican party accountable for their lack of pursuit.

Maybe, just maybe there is a reason. Maybe that those in the federal government know that these are simply conspiracy theories and are being peddled by the CEC. Those in government know actually trying to push this would end up being rather embarrassing.

1 Like

When Strzok was the agent grilling him without full process disclosure I would say he got a raw deal.

In fairness he had no idea Strzok was setting him up as insurance.

Flynn’s own lawyers won’t make this argument… why do you think that is?

Oh this is easy… because he lied repeatedly and under oath. That is why.

Where is the unredacted FISA warrent that Donald was going to release?

Lawyer gambit of chicken or egg.

Flynn still got a raw deal. Good news is Strzok didn’t get the payday he was after.

A meager charge of lying that neither side is at all comfortable with.

You really should read the sentencing memo which Flynn and his lawyers agree with 100%.

There is nothing in it support what you are arguing.

Time to get a new theory.

I hardly ever listen to Radio except fo about 30 minutes a week gong to the rec center, and never to cable news channels…so cut your made up CEC fantasies. You guys still using that as a crutch instead of arguments?
We have seen over two years of pushing a made up excuse of Russian conspiracy theories deciding the 2016 election, so embarrassment cant be the problem.
As far as what Trump or Republicans do perhaps they are more hesitant to use our government for political purposes than the Obama administration. I can’t answer for that, as I don’t have a direct line to Trump or the FBI.

I think they all smelled the rats after 24 days when Flynn resigned.

It is obscene for a judge to pretend he is some patriot for courtroom drama when Flynn has been in the face of terror for decades.

Just for your info, everyone who pleads guilty says they are doing so because they are guilty and that they have not been offered…
Its a standard spiel.

The only pretender here is Flynn. He was the one who decided to become a unregistered foriegn agent and lie about it.

I am baffled that some cons are defending his lies and condemning Cohen for his.

Yes, if you are guilty…

What point are you trying to make?

I think that Flynn was supposed to stick around longer than 24 days and by not doing so sunk the collusion narrative.

Yes. And after Flynn resigned he retroactively registered as a foreign agent and reported something like $600,000 in income from his work in Turkey that he had previously kept hidden.

Now… remove the names from this scenario. Remove the political parties. Just take this on a basis of facts.

The man who was to become the National Security Advisor kept it hidden from everyone that he was workin for a foreign government throughout a political campaign that he was involved in and only revealed this information after he was fired.

Do you think that that is acceptable?