In honor of Sarah's amazing speech last night

The greatest presser of all time. Rewind it. For some reason it starts in the middle.

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=sarah+huckabee+sanders+bad+lip+reading&&view=riverview&mmscn=mtsc&mid=CB8228F28976F3066EEDCB8228F28976F3066EED&&aps=33&FORM=VMSOVR

6 Likes

Every speech is better than the last. LOL

2 Likes

I thought she was great!

Best speaker of the night.

3 Likes

Sarah huckabee sanders has always been pne of my favorite people. I miss her as press secretary. Especially compared to that thing we have curently in place.

2 Likes

sarah the liar press secretary confirmed by under oath testimony.

that sarah. or do you have an elephant memory that excludes the lies told
by her.

Allan

I remember how the filthy libs got in aarahs and her families faces when they were trying to have a meal.

2 Likes

calling any press sec a ā€œliarā€ while believing kjp (the first black lesbian press sec) proves once and for all that you are not to be taken seriously

4 Likes

Againā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

no reason to have liar in quotation marks. sarah is one.

really hard to believe i know.

countless FBI agents told me she is one.

Allan

shes a liar but kjp isnt?

hard to believe i know

Comments like this just show how completely irrelevant so many libs are becoming.

2 Likes

Sure they did

Why snip only part of his post to quote??
If you honestly believe KJP is honestā€¦ well you may need medical help.

3 Likes

No, never happenedā€¦just more of those ā€œcheap fakeā€ videos Bidens honest press secretary told us about.

this thread is about sarah.

not kjp.

sarah is a known liar

countless FBI agents have told me so.

Allan

didnt read the mueller report, huh.

Allan

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/mueller-report-sarah-sanders-comey-1282275

In response to a reporterā€™s question citing widespread support for Comey among the bureauā€™s agents, Sanders said: ā€œLook, weā€™ve heard from countless members of the FBI that say very different things.ā€

Muellerā€˜s report said: ā€œSanders acknowledged to investigators that her comments were not founded on anything.ā€œ

not founded on anything. lol. lied though her teeth.

Allan

Didnā€™t get the cheap fake reference, huh.

thread is about sanders.

Allan

ā€¦and you expanded it to lying press secretaries, I simply helped with filling in the missing parts of your incomplete thought.

3 Likes