In case you're all wondering our host was just talking about this. Sanders rape essay

From the Kid Sniffer to the 50 Shades of Sanders.

:rofl:

1 Like

hillary probably got a chuckle out of it.

It’s pretty clear that incel bernie was too timid to even try this material on the butter-faced set 50 years ago.

In 1971, the President’s dad was the one running the business.

1 Like

I’m interested to see what warren has to say about this.

#incelbernie

warren is gonna pound him tonight. Just like she did with bloomie.

I love how everyone is pretending that the sexualization of teenagers is something that hasn’t existed in American media for over hundred years.

By you? Depends I guess

What a larf.

Is Sanders the one selling thongs to 11 year olds
or is that Walmart.

Funny you know popular preteen boy band the Jonas brothers.
they use to shoot foam on their crowds of preteen girls.

South Park did a whole episode on it.

What?

Beat him on policy. Don’t pretend this ■■■■ suddenly matters. Trump supporters have proved that it doesn’t. No one takes this outrage seriously, and that’s their own fault. “Vote for policy not the man.” Remember that line of crap?

1 Like

Not that I ever particularly was super fired up about this, but I will have another hearty chuckle at the claim that the Devil’s Triangle is a drinking game.

4 Likes

It’s gotta be tough eating those peas trumpers have been cooking for the past few years.

Beat them on policy.

So now we’re misusing incel huh? I wouldn’t be so rude to such an important part of the conservative base under 35. Like most of the conservative base under 35.

5 Likes

how can Bernie be an incel he is married.

“You guys” haven’t been excusing sexual predatory behavior and adultery for the last 4 years?

Why do you want to push an issue that you’re already lost?

2 Likes

Bernie is such an incel he married a out spoken college educated feminist.

2 Likes

so mainstream romance fiction,
I wonder if he got Fabio to pose for the cover.