Impeachment (Inquiry) of joe biden Commences 9-28-23

So far the dims are off to a sad and predictable start, making it ALL ABOUT TRUMP!!!

Somehow I doubt trump was in on the biden family scheme.

5 Likes

If course dems are going to attack the impeachment in any way they can. Just like republicans did. Its called politics.

Who here among us hasn’t had chicom businessmen wire hundreds of thousands of dollars to their house?

I know i haven’t.

7 Likes

Lying dogface pony soldiers.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to hear how President Biden abused the power of his office in the period when he wasn’t in government.

5 Likes

And that comment contributes to the discussion of the thread you created how?

1 Like

I guess the same way you can impeach someone who’s left office.

3 Likes

When did that happen?

February 2021

2 Likes

It happened in January 2021, one week prior to Trumps term ending.

2 Likes

The second impeachment of Trump started before he left office.

Just because his crime against the country happened at the end of his term does not mean that the only means for Congress to act against the executive should be tabled.

And ended after he left office.

So? the process takes time.

Right now the Republicans are blocking a motion to call Guiliani and Lev Parnas to testify.

Why don’t they want Rudy to speak?

At least they are holding an inquiry.

1 Like

Too bad the dimocrats didn’t follow regular process.

When your side is tired of playing stupid games, and when the bill finally comes due for all of their nonsense, maybe then you’ll finally admit how wrong you are.

I won’t hold my breath.

And btw, I’m glad we can impeach former officeholders now.

Thanks!

4 Likes

And even more stupid dimocrat stunts.

Let’s hear from hunter, jim and the rest of the biden clan.

don jr. testified multiple times after all.

3 Likes

Impeachment only matters to the fragile libs who are quivering at the idea of an asterisk being next to their favorite Kid Sniffer’s name. :rofl:

3 Likes

Funny when the inquiry hasn’t even been approved by a floor vote.

I thought the point of this was to find the facts. Why not have the source of a lot of the accusations testify?

I have no problem with anyone testifying.

Was it funny when dimocrats wouldn’t let republicans question witnesses, and kicked them out of committee meetings in 2019?

And let’s not forget pelosi opened the 2019 inquiry without a full house vote as well.

Stop playing stupid games.

Try to think for yourself for once.

4 Likes