Impeachment hearings start 11/13/2019

Right now Devin Nunes is attacking the process as biased against the President. All the attacks to this point are familiar.

Of course you do.
All I wanted from your comment was the picture.
Why do I have to explain this to you? You’re not a mod.
Or are you :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

:laughing:

Why is D Nunes complaining about witnesses not being allowed to give evidence when D Trump is refusing to give evidence himself and wants to prevent others from appearing?

Because it is my post.

You seem excited. I’ll come back in a few weeks.

Nunes is insisting that the committee investigate:

1. Collaboration between Democrats on the committee and the Whistleblower
  2. Ukrainian interference in 2016
  3. Hunter Biden’s role in Burisma.

and then insulting Ambassador Taylor for participating the the Democrats “low-rent” version of the Mueller investigation.

Nunes is a clown. Is this the best republicans have?

3 Likes

So you never responded to someone with the part of the person comment which is the subject of your response?

See
I just did it again, “Because it is my post”, is the part I’m responding to.

1 Like

Didn’t they put Jim Jordan on there to be a bulldog?

I presume it is because he is the “ranking minority member”.

Needs more laughing emojis

1 Like

It’s all they have left after the last election. Everyone that was sane lost to democrats. All you have left are the Republicans who really can’t lose their elections.

Yes, of course.

Because Trump is the defendant and he is under no obligation to testify.

There were many many words from Nunes but not one of them was a defense of Trump’s “perfect” phone call.

1 Like

What about Mulvaney, Giuliani, and everyone else. They are under orders not to cooperate. Because they will all perjure themselves that’s why. Sad you guys fall for the charade. If hes under no obligation to defend himself stop saying he has a right to face his accuser.

1 Like

How bout his chief of staff.

His testimony would help.

Allan

Jordan joined in on the demand that the committee call the Whistleblower saying that Schiff knew the WB’s identity.

Schiff called that a false statement and said the motion to call the WB would be entertained after the witnesses already called are heard.

2 Likes

I am sure that Bolton could clear some things up.

schiff just said he doesn’t know the identity of the “whistle-blower”.

So how does he steer questions away from exposing the identity of the “whistle-blower”??

But it was a “perfect call” according to D Trump.