Impeachment hearings start 11/13/2019

My dad made us come in from an epic game of kick the can…to watch Nixon resign…it was history, and I will not ever forget it.

@GWH - Thank you.
.WW

Wow, the GOP talking points get around fast.

Right? I’ll wait until after the clown show is done airing and all the hotheads have their talking points out. lol

:popcorn:

3 Likes

You’d rather read the talking points than hear the actual testimony?

(I won’t be able to watch much at work, but I wish I could.)

I hope you like them.

I got author credit at the meeting.

They can’t make it simple enough to keep much interest.

I will wait for the rhetorical fat to be edited out and not surprised to see that what we have here is just a big opinion display.

I won’t be glued to this clown show like it’s meant for anyone other than the hardcore enthusiasts. You can enjoy all the live uhh’s and umm’s you want. I’m sure it’s gonna be the most exciting thing to ever tingle. :rofl:

This wasnt yout line with bengazi and that waste of money.

I think it’s worth it. Either there’s nothing there, and Trump goes on…pelosi has egg on her face and schiff eats crow, or Trump goes to trial.

Stop complaining and let the process work.

5 Likes

Do me a favor.

Allan

The people with direct first hand knowledge refuse to testify under oath.

Allan

Looks like Republicans brought their props.

https://twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/status/1194619879216893957

1 Like

MSNBC has GEORGE CONWAY live and commenting. I’m going with them.

Decorum and tradition… blah, blah, blah…

2 Likes

Counsel frequently do the questioning during congressional investigations. The President is lashing out from his usual perspective of abnormally pronounced ignorance

Remember Alexander Butterfield admitting to the existence of an Oval Office taping system? That was under questioning by then watergate committee counsel Fred Thompson, whose best subsequent work was in Hunt for Red October.

1 Like

it will from now on

2 Likes

George Conway just advised that people look at this evidence, and imagine that it was Barack Obama who was being investigated.

3 Likes

With Benghazi we had legitimate questions and the death of an ambassador.

Here we have a poorly funded DNC using the impeachment process in the exact way they are accusing the President of…Which he didn’t do.

1 Like

I remember fondly when Thompson put his toe in the Presidential waters and posters here warned liberals to “Dread the Fred”. Still brings a smile to my face.

2 Likes