Impeachment Hearing Wednesday 11/20/2019

Awkward is improper.

When you have “2” in one hand, and “2” in the other, it doesn’t take a lot of presumption that the sum is 4, just a willingness to see the glaringly obvious.

“if it’s what you say I love it”

The dems definitely have 2 on both hands.

1 Like

Cross tied.

Of course, there are some with the willingness - let’s be honest, the eagerness - to say that if “4” isn’t written somewhere in big, bold sharpie . . . it must not exist.

The problem is, he presumed it was 2. Could’ve been 3. Could’ve been 1. I presume it was 0+0, which is what the house dems are coming up with for quid pro quo.

Now if it had been 1 and 1 I could have argued it equals 10.

It’s not as if the presumptions were being made within context.

He was just randomly choosing numbers and adding them up

But Biden, Biden def did it. It’s soooo like totes obvi

He didn’t presume until the subpoena. Well actually, some time after.

Today Sonderland is a joke… Yesterday most of the left was all ginned up on him. Seems many can’t learn from the Russian hoax. Or do they just enjoy the high knowing they will crash later…

Just like Mueller is a joke now!.. " Who’s fusion GPS?"…LMAOX1000!

We don’t know. That’s why the Dems have to go to the courts to validate their claims that they have a right to those records. But they aren’t willing to seek a court ruling in this case. Probably because they know the documents will exonerate the president, and they prefer the opportunity to bend public perception towards a narrative that POTUS is obstructing their investigation by refusing to release WH docs, than to get a bunch of docs that will amount to a nothing-burger.

Lawyers spend time with shady characters all the time. They are the milieu in which they practise their expertise. Surely you are not going to charge lawyers with malfeasance for spending time consulting with criminals?

But you are presuming the numbers are supposed to be added. Or that they are numbers and not stylised ducks.

Are you really trying to sustain the argument that Trump is blocking documents that would exonerate him and the Democrats should go to court to allow them to get access to the documents that will clear Trump?