Impeachment Hearing Wednesday 11/20/2019

Since this is a… When did you stop beating moment…Did anyone see the highlight of Biden rallying the caucus against violence on women by “punching at it?”

The audience literally laughed and Joe wasn’t expecting it.

:tv:

Objection…conjecture and innuendo with no supporting documentation or witness.

:tv:

Did he presume the QPQ for the WH meeting? You know for announcing an investigation into conspiracy theories?

Has the WH meeting happened?

Bribery!

Uh did you add words to my post? I didn’t say anything about Nellie Ohr…

If it was a setup, Donald Jr fell for it. He didn’t have to.

1 Like

By the way, there is a new thread for Thursday’s hearing.

I corrected it.

Really? Is that your take? You ignore all the facts surrounding this…and just swallow what you’re fed?

No, in my reply and touched on your point. Even if it was a setup… Donald Jr, and everyone in that meeting, fell for it.

How did Natalia, allegedly working with Fusion, FORCE the meeting to happen? Remember the meeting was setup with the premise of getting dirty on Hillary. If they wanted to trap them, wouldn’t they have lead with something a little less shady?

1 Like

Only if one wishes to ignore all context and remain in an Unreality Bubble.

But hey…people do what they must to get through the day…

Presumptions, not “context”. Slipping away.

What took place at the meeting that was criminal? Are you choosing to ignore all of the facts surrounding this? If…she was a Russian agent as you’re suggesting, why did she meet with Simpson before and after? Why isn’t that meeting criminal IYO? If Simpson was being paid by the Clinton campaign, isn’t that then colluding with the Russians to influence our election? So in reality…who colluded with the Russians?

Not presumption.

It is a fact Trump never definitively declared “I want nothing” until after he was aware this was being investigated.

Did he declare it or not?

It is a presumption as to motive.

Feel it slipping away?

A guy spends months planning to rob a bank.

Gets all of the resources and people in place to rob the bank.

His associates have secured what they would need to rob the bank.

They go to rob the bank and find out that the bank is already full of police.

The potential robber then loudly declares that “I never wanted to rob the bank!”

So… it’s all cool.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I made no comment on motive.

There is presumption here…that’s for sure.

Not what you think it is…

Bank robber exercises political power to prevent his co-conspirators from talking to police and the documents of their communications from being entered into evidence.

Slam dunk on innocence.

2 Likes

Damn it! I ran out of hearts!

awkward not improper but thank you i don’t like writing awkwardly either.

1 Like