Impeachment Hearing Tuesday 11/19/2019

We are missing you in today’s thread.

Need your insights please. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes agreed

Pointing out the foolishness of anti-Trumpers’ arguments is not necessarily the same thing as their defending Trump. It can be simply a defense of logic and truth.

At this point in time do you defend D Trump’s actions vis-a-vis the phone call with the President of Ukraine?

I don’t know all of Trump’s actions vis-a-vis the [second] phone call with the President of Ukraine? Which actions in particular?

Do you believe that D Trump blocked the aid until the Ukraines acceded to his request to announce an inquiry into the Biden’s and/or the Ukrainian interference in the 2016 USA elections?

No, because they announced no such inquiry and yet the military aid was released.

Thanks for the reply.

I’m pretty sure our current president is a globalist himself

Also, Trump could have made the argument that demanding an investigation into Burisma and possible interference by Ukraine in the 2016 election were legitimate reasons for withholding the aid. By absolutely denying that there was any such quid pro quo with the aid, he has pretty much boxed himself into that as his defense. If he knew that he had made such a condition, would he have boxed himself in like that?

no doubt.

Let me rephrase your question. Do I think that D Trump lies and is idiotic enough to box himself into such a defence? Absolutely, unequivocally and unambiguously yes I do think he could do that.

Ohhh, Foxnews, I know it’s been a no good, terribly bad day, but it’s like you’re not even trying anymore.

Considering he has challenge globalism within the UN and championed nationalism as the better alternative, you just don’t seem to be keeping up with politics.

There’s the Schiff/CNN version of the truth and then there’s the truth. This entire sham is condensed into this one exchange and exposes both the lies…and the truth. Enjoy!

1 Like

This isnt a bash trump thing. Just look at his companies. He has properties all over the world and manufactures his products overseas. Isnt that definition of a globalist?

He doesn’t even use US lending institutions to finance these ventures…

1 Like

So technically not illegal.

What presumptions can we make?

We can presume those who objected to his wearing of the uniform are both ignorant of the Army regulations and butt hurt over someone with an impeccable record telling a truth they don’t enjoy…

He doesn’t have an impeccable record.

I think I will presume, my personal presumption, that he had an ulterior motive.

Since no one on the planet told me.