Impeachment Hearing Tuesday 11/19/2019

It’s all they got.

The options are not expansive when you’re defending a bribe offering extortion artist engaged in a protection racket who is also a serial conman and repeat fraudster.

1 Like

I’m just wondering if you libs realize just how bad this is? How big of fools some of you are?

Not once have you been fooled but twice now?

First time shame on them for playing you…second time shame is on yourself.

1 Like

Even the Ukrainians are begging them to stop.

:paw_prints:

Great points. Great points indeed! :+1:

Wild and pretty despicable guess.

1 Like

The witnesses’ testimony is shattering Republican ■■■■■■■■■ The fools are the GOP and those who spout their stuff, much of it that helps Russia. Are you proud of that?

Omg you must have found out!
Conspiracies on top of conspiracies on top of conspiracies!

Shut it all down folks! Weve been caught

Opinion noted, appreciate it.

I’d have the same demeanor if I had Republicans question my loyalty and patriotism.

1 Like

First two arent real. Third one doesnt matter. He turned it down.

This is like thinking you found a secret message in alphabet soup but then you realize you are eating spaghetti o’s.

You are grasping at nothing because you lost reality.

This is a great day to watch people really become unhinged.

6 Likes

Ah few more scapes left camp… go after his service and we will have hit the bottom …

It was the same from the moment they entered the room.

Notably non-partisan.

What a rich fantasy. :grin:

How about we look at the harm that this is causing the Ukraine instead…

“I think everybody in Ukraine is so tired about Burisma,” Zelensky responded in an exasperated tone. “We have our own country. We have our independence, we have our problems and questions. That’s it."

Story Continued Below

Zelensky did not respond to further prodding by the reporter, rolling his eyes as aides whisked him away.

His military service is fine. Political clearly not so much.

Ah the plead to the emotional. Think of the children…I love it! Trump should have thought of this before he decided to do Putin’s bidding.

You have nothing…flail flail flail

I bet I’m right. He was the one that leaked to Eric Ciaramella…who ran to Schiff who claim he doesn’t know who the spy was.

Its already being attacked…

I’d have that demeanor as well knowing that Republicans were going to attack my patriotism and loyalty. I mean, having President Victim’s State Media questioning a decorated soldier’s loyalty would depress me.

#factsmatter And the desperation of Trump supporters here is pretty stunning. Keep it up. It’s entertaining.

2 Likes