Impeachment Article I on its way to adoption, Article II pending

How many republicans defected?

Not since Jesus has there been a graver miscarriage of justice!

Is he whining now?

Censure wouldn’t have worked very well. Instead of hanging his head in shame, Trump would have been blasting House Democrats on twitter that very night.

Just like he’s going to do now?

Article II passes 229 to 198, present 1.

1 Like

The tweet storm was all caps and frothy during the day, can’t wait to see what delicious Donald tears fall in the next 24hrs.

Yipee! The rule of law has returned to the Democracy! The people’s voices heard!

Pack your bags Fat Donald!

BREAKING: The House of Representatives has voted to impeach President Trump for “abuse of power.”

The vote is 230-197.

Tusli Gabard voted “present”.

The inquiry vote was 232-196.

The vote for the second article was 229 to 198.

As with the inquiry vote, two Democrats voted with Republicans in the first vote, and a third joined Republicans in the second vote.

Villainy not seen since the crucifixion! Travesty! Horror! Very unfair!

1 Like

Now Donald can go sit with his good buddy Bubba Clinton at the impeached presidents table.

1 Like

It’s adorable that Tulsi Gabbard really thinks she can split the difference on this lol.

1 Like

King of feelings, for all the feelers.

Chuck was seriously about to cry. It was heart wrenching.

I guess it’s interesting that anybody cares.

Just think, there are probably a lot of ignorant Dems out on the twitterverse who actually believe they have done something significant tonight.
Its kind of appropriate this time of year, what with kids believing in Santa Claus.

Both sides!

People gettin all defensive up in here. Must have hit a nerve.

2 Likes

So here is a question I don’t know the answer to.

Does Pelosi have a ticking clock on sending the charges to the Senate for trial?

Just say on social media that she isn’t inclined to send them to the Senate “right away” because they won’t hold a fair trial.