Impeach 46! Then Impeach 47!

Impeach 46!

Then impeach 47!

If you see anyone working for him, If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!

No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep!

12 Likes

Go for it. Lead by example.

Words are cheap from behind the safety of a keyboard get out and take some real action.

2 Likes

Go for it, dude.

1 Like

Hey, why stop there. Go ahead and impeach 48, 49, 50, 51, and 52 while you’re at it.

1 Like

In case you haven’t noticed I copied word for word what Maxine Watters said to a crowd, only changed the numbers.

2 Likes

Pence will be 46, so he can pardon 45 before Inauguration Day. Seems you’re calling for Pence to be impeached. I understand and don’t disagree. His complicity in the deaths of hundreds of thousands Americans is deserving of impeachment and more. Good OP!

2 Likes

You know, that’s right. I didn’t even think about that.

1 Like

Ummmmmmm… how to respond…how to respond…

Nope, so far off it doesn’t need one!

1 Like

AGAIN: In case you haven’t noticed I copied word for word what Maxine Watters said to a crowd, only changed the numbers.

1 Like

Interesting. She’s not my cup of tea, but she won re-election with 71.7% of the vote at age 82.
I can see why you admire her so much to emulate her.

3 Likes

You assume the push back towards the Trump administration was irrational.

It was not.

i know…go for it, dude.

Lowest common denominator and all that.

Don’t let anybody beat you in a race to the bottom!

Sounds like plagiarism. I thought it was only bad for Joe Biden :thinking:

3 Likes

I say we impeach every future President for hurting voter’s feelings and pack more justices on the courts every time a new majority takes over.

We’ll all be on the bench in no time!

3 Likes

And yet you are good with Cuomo forcing Nursing Homes to accept Covid Positive Patients? Seems to me the dems have more culpability in the covid fiasco than the republicans.

4 Likes

I have a feeling Jbiden’s and his transition team are violating the Hatch Act. We need an investigation starting January 21st.

8 Likes

And why not if the mentality retarded left can do it the mentally retardant alt right sheep ha e every right to do the same thing

How so?

Jbiden has openly stated he has communicated with foreign leaders.

Imagine what the minions are doing.

1 Like

Waste of time.
J ROBINETTE Biden would just pardon them.
Live and learn.