Immigration rebellion

“Libs” don’t think everyone who is not a lib is stupid. That’s a false statement. I don’t think you are stupid. Making false broad brushing statements isn’t helping.

If you think for one minute I believe this is about the kids you do.

When did I offer my opinion of what you think about “the kids”?

Is there some other checking other than DNA that needs to be done to determine parentage? Does DNA lie? Is DNA a “lib” plot?

Read it again. I’m not buying the outrage. This will all be settled by the end of the month and the next time we hear about these kids from the left will be right before they’re old enough to vote.

Get 'em in. Get 'em legal. Get 'em to the polls.

Has nothing to do with parentage. Deflect from the FBI. Get them eligeable to vote.

Everybody knows the left thinks the state (under a Dem) can raise a child better than parents.

1 Like

Then why would it “weeks and months while the gov’t determines for sure which are actual parents and which are not.” ?

Is there some super secret test the gov’t has that nobody else knows about? Face it… this is PURELY punitive, nothing more, nothing less… A very large part of our society saw it for what is was and was rightly disgusted…

This was what I responded to:

“I love how libs think everyone who is not a lib is stupid.”

That’s a false statement.

No it’s not.

It most certainly is. I am a lib and I don’t think everyone is not a lib is stupid. I can speak first hand that your broad brushing statement is false. I don’t even know why you are trying to defend it.

No you can’t, quit making things up.

It’s stunning that you appear to live in an alternate world…

https://dnatesting.com/identigene-dna-paternity-test-1-day-rush-processing/

So “one day processing” after it’s received, for 170.00 pr/test.

That isn’t a test you have results on in one day and at an exceptional cost.