I'm thinking someone deep within libs apparatus doesn't want Biden to run second term

For one thing libs media needs Trump, they’re bleeding money ATM…specially CNN and MSNBC.

2 Likes

Well it seems that Ron Klain…Biden puppet master is stepping down.

I think we all know why.

4 Likes

IT’s nOrMaL!

3 Likes

I’m thinking Klain wants Biden to take the fall for his policies. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m for DeSantis because I think there is less of a chance to lose than Trump. I would definitely go with Trump if he were nominated.
He had nothing to gain on Jan 6 and likely hurt himself.
Also, until the very end, he had no idea whom to place in which positions.

1 Like

When MSNBC and CNN start publishing negative articles on Biden instead of worshipping his footsteps, you know he’s in trouble.

5 Likes

Like J’Biden’s $1,000.00/ hr attorneys? Do they have some kind of triple double security clearance?
I don’t recall Trump’s lawyers being allowed to go anywhere near MAL.
Why wasn’t the FBI involved in retrieving these documents?

4 Likes

All true, but it has nothing to do with the fact that the Biden documents were “missing” for six years without anyone either knowing or caring. That’s the point of my post.

2 Likes

Then I don’t think you were paying attention. The FPOTUS’s attorney’s had access to the storeroom, they said they search the FPOTUS’s spaced for classified documents, they are ones that returned documents to the NARA which were found to contain classified documents, and the FPOTUS’s lawyers are the ones that handed the NARA/FBI representatives the some classified documents as a result of the June '22 subpoena that was not fully complied with.

This is all part of the court record in the Special Master case.

WW

The excuses and Brandon splaining are exquisite.

Nice job.

Brandon is going down hard.

5 Likes

The DOJ apparently did a search on Friday of Biden’s home recovering some more documents.

3 Likes

#1 The FPOTUS didn’t have an early morning search. If by that you mean “pre-dawn”.

#2 The FPOTUS was served a search warrant because he refused to hand over the documents he took. It is SOP to NOT allow either the subject of the search warrant or their lawyers to be present when the Judge authorized search warrant is executed.

#3 Funny the differences when one person obstructs the return of government and classified documents by stonewalling and not complying fully with a Grand Jury subpoena to someone that is cooperating and assisting with the investigation.

Funny how the stonewalling for 16 months and failure to comply with a Grand Jury subpoena parts are left out of the narrative of some.

BTW - I fully support a full investigation on the who, what, where, when, how of the documents being at the Biden residence and if warranted charges being brought. Of course those will have to wait until he leaves office as was pointed out during the prior administration, a sitting President can’t be indicted.

WW

#1 For #45 article I previously attached said 9AM. Thanks for the clarification. I will edit my prior post.

#2 The Presidential Records Act clearly outlines the more conventional remedy to rectify disputes with documents is by civil court measures.

Your accusatory tone and use of certain words in #2 and #3 including “refused” and “obstructs” implies a more righteous position regarding the DOJ and the FBI intentions.

That being said, I am sure you will agree no one including Biden and the DOJ are beyond reproach…

3 Likes

Now we know jbiden has been stealing documents since he was a senator. And you are still defending the old pervert because of the D behind his name. I believe jbiden now needs searched every time he leaves the White House. We have no idea how many classified documents he has been stealing every day since he has been elected president.

1 Like

They said 6 items. Items being boxes of material.

Rehoboth beach property is next. The deep state is sinking Brandon good.

No wonder Kamala cackles so.

This is so orchestrated it is painful to watch unfold.

1 Like

Please link to this section of the law. Now, I agree that that specific law does not lay out criminal penalties. Criminal violations exist in other laws. The NARA attempted for 16 months to get materials returned, the NARA & FBI attempted for 2 more months.

Correct. 18 Months of obstruction. The NARA and FBI bent over backwards, clearly the FPOTUS stonewalled. It’s his fault the extreme actions of a Grand Jury subpoena and search warrant were required to reclaim government property and the classified documents.

Absolutley.

Both the FPOTUS and POTUS should be investigated thoroughly as to who, what, where, when, how and why.

If criminal charges are needed, then the FPOTUS can be charged now. The POTUS of course will have to wait until after noon on January 20, 2025 or noon on January 20, 2029 since as we learned during the FPOTUS’s administration, the sitting POTUS can’t be indicted by the DOJ. So he will either have to resign, be impeached, or have his time in office expire before being charged. He could die (not wishing it of course), but then the reason for charging becomes moot.

WW

Do we know that, or are you just guessing?

I’m not defending anything. Please stop making false statements.

BOTH the FPOTUS and POTUS should be investigated thoroughly as to who, what, where, when, how and why.

If charges are warranted, they should be made at the appropriate time (see above post).

WW

Does it really matter?

The whole thing appears scripted to me anyway.

The next stop will be the University of Delaware which has been very secretive up to now.

1 Like

Now, I agree that that specific law does not lay out criminal penalties. Criminal violations exist in other laws. The NARA attempted for 16 months to get materials returned, the NARA & FBI attempted for 2 more months.

Again, the PRA was not established with the intent to criminalize the process of turning over documents, plain and simple.

Noteworthy that prior to #45 and since Reagan left office the NARA and FBI seemingly kept negotiations much more confidential.

In my humble opinion, the chickens in Obama and Biden administration’s have come home to roost …

2 Likes