I'm so tired Of being black in America

Yeah. Besides, it’s redundant. All plantation were/are Democratic. :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t know how white males make it through the day they have it so tough…

Modern day democrats?

Yes. They have definitely hung onto the plantation mentality.

(“if you don’t vote for Biden, you’re not black!”)

6 Likes

I think I’m just tired of the human race in general.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know what you mean. My neighbor is having a hell of a time with his 2020 Corvette, $500,000 home with pool, his two daughters that are about to graduate Texas A&M and his $200,000 motor home with boat. Gotta be tough to be a black man in this country.

What’s funny is people like me seem callous and uncaring but we don’t buy it because we have very diverse families and we’re well aware of perception being reality. I’ll take my niece to get donuts when she spends the night with us and all I hear is how pretty she is, how cute she is, how precious… of course, they’re correct. I also have a foster daughter that’s black that lived with us for nearly two years and is now on her feet in her own apartment.

Of course, I’ve spent time in Nigeria, Congo, Angola… 40 countries in total and it’s my opinion there’s no better place in the world for people to live regardless of color.

8 Likes

Life is tough, wear a helmet.

I’m glad that you and your sons are all thriving. Only in America!

There are options to relieve your weariness.

Well it certainly used to be, but whiny liberals are actively trying to fundamentally change this country to be more like those other places. Hang onto your hat. The next few years are going to be bumpy.

Are worse than their predecessors

Meh, I think it’ll pass after the election. I think what’s going on right now is just a desperate attempt to get rid of Trump by the corrupt establishment critters that are terrified of what he’s going to do in his second term.

2 Likes

In one fundamental way they certainly are. At least their Democratic forefathers were honest about their racism.

Cool anecdote. Must mean everything is ok for that guy.

Reminds me of Ron White.

New terrorist alert system. Two colors. Yellow and Red.

Yellow. Get a helmet.
Red. Put on the ******* helmet.

2 Likes

Don’t kid yourself. Changing America is a long term agenda.

Yes the past democrats were certainly more open to who they are, today’s Democrats try to hide that

Yeah, his racist neighbors are making him lasagna tonight and next weekend, looks like he’s taking those racist neighbors out on his boat. :rofl:

Seriously, life is as bad as you make it. If you want to see racism under every rock, you’re going to find it. I listened to a brilliant man in the Army tell us one time… “The only people that hold power over you are ME and those that you allow to hold power over you. You chose me and there’s nothing you can do about it at this point but your entire life will be a series of choices on who gets to control your emotions, thoughts and actions. If someone calls you a ******, you can choose to take that home with you and grant power to the moron that called you that name OR, you can choose to recognize that person is too ignorant to allow control over you. Your choice, choose wisely boys.” SFC Douglas was the mans name and it was in Basic Training. Prior to him, I had met ONE black person and he was a kid that went to school with us and had been adopted by white parents. Instant respect, plus he was a power lifter and I was terrified of him! The second one was SFC Boone. That man was amazing.

4 Likes

Oh I get that, I just think it’ll settle down when they’re rejected at the polls. I think they’ll go back to doing it quietly rather than this kind of in your face nonsense. I think we’re going to see Democrats return to being “moderates” after Trump wins a second term. Maybe I’m wrong.

You have a real problem presenting anecdotes as evidence of something.

How bad am I making it?