I'm so tired Of being black in America

Being Black in America is EXHAUSTING!

I can’t say more right now…I gotta go to work and pull my bootstraps up and make some of y’all “feel” okay, and be a capitalist…

Make a living…pay my taxes…

But TRUST an old woman…

Its EXHAUSTING!

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m so tired of being Green in America.

Make a living, pay my taxes, repaire my property, provide for everyone around me, tend to the livestock, grow the food, fix the car, etc…

It’s exhausting building a life. I’d rather tear someone else’s down.

9 Likes

Sort of agree. Having lived for a time in a country where white people were a minority I found I didn’t care for it. So I left.

Follow the law…
Work hard…
Be a Capitalist…
Pay my Taxes…
Educate Myself…
Be a christian…
Straighten my hair…
Not wear “ethnic” jewelry or clothing…
Make SURE ALL my sons had “Anglican” names…

So much more.

And STILL…
I and my 5 children, all very successful men,and 10 grand children are treated differently!

It’s SYSTEMIC!

Central Park Girl, who voted for Obama…weaponized her “privilege/whiteness!”… to stop someone that looks like one of my sons…to make her follow the rules!

2 Likes

Oh, I have a meme for this too.

5 Likes

Minority populations have it tough everywhere. That isn’t going to change any time soon.

Now…

some of y’all will say that this is just “one bad apple”…

Unlike YOU…

I and my family has to be on the look out for these “bad apples” everytime we go out of our homes to take a walk, shop, buy a car, move, have a BBQ, Jog, go to a restaurant, go to a gym, go to a pool and so many other “normal” activities.

I would like you to THINK about that.

How EXHAUSTING this would be for you.

1 Like

So you’re admitting that minorities have it tougher???Going to lose your Conservative membership card and secret decoder ring over that one…

1 Like

Are you afraid of getting cops called on you for being/living a normal life?

I don’t get memes.
Whats your point?

1 Like

Yes. Now tell me, a perfect stranger, how true or not it is, based on my skin color. :wink:

And I should be OKAY with that?

Try forgetting the picture and read the words. It’s pretty much everything you’re saying. :man_shrugging:

It is… no doubt!

Keep doing you!

1 Like

Not a Conservative

Why? You don’t have to be the victim of racism to have it tougher as a minority. It’s tough being a constitutional conservative in America as well. If the group you are aligned with in a democratic republic is in the minority your needs and wants aren’t going to outcompete the majorities.

If I move to japan is it rational to complain I don’t see enough white people on Japanese tv? Or that there aren’t enough cheeseburgers?

1 Like

I’m so tired pretending that my white family had accumulated wealth and education and was not subject to slurs and discrimination.

I’m so tired pretending that cops of a different race have not stopped me and threatened me right in front of my home.

I’m so tired pretending that I did not meet my grandfather who was born into slavery and freed 50 some years after the US emancipation proclamation. So tired.

I’m so tired pretending that black people care about black lives in Chicago, Baltimore…

just so tiring

1 Like

There never really is a point with these memes.

1 Like

Just 7th grade FIRE!