"I'm a very stable genius"-Trump at Tour De Force Brussels Press Conference

It was a tour de farce. Full command of idiocy at every level, world wide. It was incredibly depressing to witness.

Any sober observer saw a buffoon soil himself.

1 Like

Very funny stuff…The Onion, right?

The Onion’s set to declare bankruptcy. It simply cannot compete with the absurdity of reality.

1 Like

I’ve heard that’s a possibility…like Nat’l Lampoon

The pesto I made tonight consisted of:

Lemon olive oil
Habanero olive oil
Garlic
Basil
Spinach
Pine nuts
Parmesan cheese
Lemon zest
Lemon juice
Sun dried tomatoes

I have to say, it burned my mouth. However, it tasted great.

2 Likes

Gotta try Tzatziki sauce instead of mayo or tartar sauce on certain things.

I have never heard of that before. We don’t usually make things with mayo (I usually substitute yogurt), but this sounds interesting. I wonder what i could do with this.

Its Greek - had it on a Souvlaki - its a yogurt based sauce.

I’ve had it on a Salmon or Vegie burger or with fried shrimp.

I googled it. It sounds interesting. Those suggestions make sense. Thank you.
We do a lot of salmon in this house, so that sounds like the ideal way to give it an attempt.

Yeah, thats one of the advantages living in NY - get to eat all kinds of food from all over the world.

Envious.

However, my weather is better. So there.

I used to go to LA often back in the day - and yes you got me there and the Mexican food was beyond anything they had here.

Oh, your Mexican food is lacking? That’s a deal breaker for me.

That is basically the only type of food I eat when i eat out.

Yeah that was back in the 80s - there weren’t that many Mexican here, now we got a good amount so I’m sure there are some good ones, but not nearly as much as what you guys have over there.

Its like the Italian food - back in the day it was very difficult to find a good one in LA - were NY seemed to have one on every corner.

Love it. Have had it on shish tawouk and falafel. Good pick.

1 Like

Yeah, taste great and a good substitute for the mayo based stuff.

Trump (the very stable genius) diagrammed German stupidity for them. They won’t mine their own coal, which would enrich the nation. They shut down their nuclear plants. So the only thing left are fossil fuels.

And they will ignore what Putin did with his gas lines in the past, and become 75% on Russia for supplies.

Leftists are deranged whether they are German or American.

Well, I do like garlic mayo too. Sometimes there’s no substitute. I have trouble recreating it.

How many stable geniuses intentionally start a trade war?

How many sable geniuses visit a foreign country, and while in that country trash and attack that nation’s leader for making decisions that are none of his business and that he personally disapproves of?

How many stable geniuses threaten to pull out of NATO?

How many stable geniuses claim they are more popular than Abraham Lincoln was?

How many stable geniuses make claims that can easily be proven to be lies with a 30 second Google search ( I think that’s the presser in which he again incorrectly stated he was the first President since Eisenhower to win Wisconsin)

2 Likes

Save us, Trump!