Illegal Immigration

Why not just answer the question if you know the answer?

Not in terms of what they bring to their communities in the way of creating jobs and innovating. While with the illegal immigrant coming in there might not be an immediate benefit, the effect their children and their children’s children have on the continuing economic success of the US is massive.

We, as a country, are where we are today - the economic powerhouse of the world, because of over a century of immigrants fleeing their countries to come here and make a new life for themselves and their children.

I don’t have a photographic memory. And I dont need one to know that the news on both sides have reported judges trying to stop Trump from keeping out the illegals and families of illegals and chain immigrants who get in because some pregnant illegal crossed our border to have her child.

legal immigrants… who followed the rules.

if you have been told that Trump supporters mostly are opposed to immigrants- legal and illegal - you have been lied to. If you are creating a strawman that claims Trump supporters mostly are opposed to immigrants -legal and illegal - your ploy is well known and not very original.

Then by not recognizing the difference, you are a large part of the problems this country must correct and a great reminder of why I voted for Trump. Illegal immigrants take more than they give back. They’ve taken the illegal way to enter this country and is very indicative of many other things they believe they are entitled to. The many legal immigrants that have given so much to the country they became citizens of are appalled by the level of ignorance with in your post.

No they don’t. Just because you’ve been hearing that for years on Fox News doesn’t make it true.

https://www.thenation.com/article/undocumented-immigrants-contribute-over-11-billion-to-our-economy-each-year/

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-23/study-examines-immigrations-economic-costs

if the illegals were actually so productive, their home countries would not be the ■■■■ holes that they are.

…and now list the expense to police, educate, prosecute, jail, house, feed or the cost of theft, murder, rape, destruction of personal and public property, etc…I’ll wait.

Remind me who the President was in 2016 Lou.[quote=“LouC, post:22, topic:321, full:true”]

[quote=“markdido, post:16, topic:321”]

I bet they don’t live in the same neighborhoods.

As soon as they aren’t illegal anymore. Then they can even vote!

specifically… which judges are you referring to?

actually many just get legal visas and then stay…so your thought that they come illegally is wrong

A significant difference? No.

I disagree. One, by their actions, places their country first and one does not. Guess which is which?