IG Report on Tom Price's travel expenses is complete

only the best

You are wrong, Koushi. It is always about me.

And the fact that you don’t care about this is rather sad. It’s not just this politician wasting our tax dollars, it’s practically every one.

Do you really not care that the taxes taken out of your paycheck just go straight in the toilet? Instead of being used to improve social services, for example, so that you dont end up one day run over by a drunk driver or some mentally ill guy who could have been helped with a little counseling?

$300,000 in tax money wasted is actually $600,000 in tax money wasted, because another $300,000 has to be found to pay for what the first $300,000 should have paid for.

I used to work for a defense company that, 25 years ago, “when peace broke out,” had to find other revenue streams. One thing they did was form a partnership with a Belarussian company and a Ukrainian company to turn the gunpowder (not the right term but I’m blanking) in the various weapons into fertilizer.

All the head honchoes of the company flew to Belarus and Ukraine first class. Looong flights. All the engineers who actually did the work, had to fly business class. And they openly revolved when the company decided to save money by making them fly coach, when the execs still got to travel first class.

OT, but interesting.

Openly revolted!!! Not revolved! Sheesh.