IG Report on Comey

It is truly remarkable how the right forgets this, that Comey handed the Presidency to Trump on a gold-plated platter.

They forget it because Trump cannot acknowledge that he got help; his fragile ego requires the myth that he achieves things on his own.

2 Likes

11th dimension deep state chess

Along with voter fraud, which made the election seem closer than it was.

Too big to fail.

This is my totally shocked face.

Oh, and:

You got him now!!!

2 Likes

No, the “not technically illegal” defense is employed when some yahoo claims a law was broken when it wasn’t. That says nothing about whether or not it is something that should be accepted or condoned.

How does one show that he/she does not accept or condone Comey?

Should we not vote for him in 2020?

2 Likes

Sure it does.

Read the reactions to the Mueller report on these boards.

3 Likes

Am I going to find people saying it’s not illegal so nobody can disagree with any particular action?

Sure.

And I can respond and say I find it interesting how selective you are in what “not technically illegal act” you get upset about.

2 Likes

Amazing how anyone can support or defend this con man.

Barr is too nice of a guy. :rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1167420374482599936?s=21

I think somebody hurt his feefees.

3 Likes

Being fair to Comey means not prosecuting him even though he did absolutely horrible things that experts believe should be held accountable for. Barr is being VERY fair to Comey. I think that Donald just tipped his hand on what he considers “fair” to mean. It’s a shame the media can’t be fair to Trump.

Its hilarious.

Comey shpuld just start shouting “NO CLASSIFIEDS”

Call your local radio man

Same as Flynn’s upcoming presidential pardon.

Flynn secretly worked for at least two different extra governmental interests, one of the them foreign, while serving as National Security Advisor.

Why people have a hard on to excuse this type of behavior is beyond me.

1 Like

The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” I replied only that “he is a good guy.”

I would bet big money that fat donald asked Bill Barr the same thing.

A few moments later, the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence. The conversation then moved on, but he returned to the subject near the end of our dinner.