IG Report on Comey

Sure. Thanks for clearing that up.

I would use the word lying to describe lying. Yes, as a opposition research tool for the DNC the report has some uses.
Lying isn’t illegal.

Any evidence of Comey gloating.

And Comey will never be a hero to the left — since he gave Trump’s campaign an enormous boost a week before the election by public ally reopening the Clinton email case. All the while he was mum on the Trump Russia investigation.

It takes a special arrogance to build a conspiracy case against someone who’s public actions favored your side but when ya got nothin’ you grasp at straws.

5 Likes

For starters, I have to congratulate you on perhaps being the first Trump supporter to admit that Trump lies. Congrats!

Lying isn’t inherently illegal. It can be, though…say, if you’re being investigated for working with Russians, and then you lie about a meeting with them.

Any evidence of Comey gloating.

Don’t know what “conspiracy case” you are talking about? The whole Russian Conspiracy Theory thing?

Like Hillary, Trump was careful about to whom he lied.

And I have seen numerous conservatives in this forum blast Trump when he has lied. I think forum liberals sort of block that out in their mind.

1 Like

After the POTUS perpetrated a complete lie against you at least a dozen times. I would’ve probably tweeted the same thing.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1007278701996802048?s=21

I didn’t say first conservative. I said first “Trump supporter.” Read the words that were typed, not the words you imagined being there.

You’d have to take that up with forum liberals.

Trump supporters here have a hard time admitting when he has lied. Very often, when those lies are called out, it’s met with “TDS TDS!!!” Or an explanation on why it wasn’t a lie.

“The meeting was about adoption” is not a careful lie.

Trump was careful not to give an interview to Mueller

Absolutely. He would have been foolish to do so. It was clear the Mueller team was out to get him. Why should he help with that? One slip and he would have been hung out with Flynn.

1 Like

What conspiracy case? All the “Deep State conspired to stage a coup” stuff flowing form Sara Carter among others.

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/1167109003282931718?s=21

Deeeeeeep staaaaaaaaaate

5 Likes

Those traitors!!! Trying to protect FBI Director Com…er…President Trump? I’m so confused at who I am supposed to be angry at right now. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Why am I not surprised.

2 Likes

Derp state, right?

1 Like

Looks like Barr is part of the deep state as well.

:rofl:
Lying to the Fisa court will more then likely put him in Gitmo not this obviously .

1 Like

Obviously.

1 Like

You know that this will go down the memory hole… right?

1 Like

Not going to happen. People must not know how corrupt the FBI are.

And indictments is admission that system can be corrupted…and public must not know that.