IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

Of course not. The Russians obviously preferred Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. They make up a fake dossier on him about perverted sex acts and all sorts of corruption. Meanwhile they make massive donations to the Clinton Foundation. As you can see they really hated Hillary, right?

–Konrad

1 Like

LOL that’s what libs want us to believe. :wink:

1 Like

ROFL … I really don’t get Liberalogic anymore. :roll_eyes:

–Konrad

I use too until they went over the edge couple decades ago.

And now they’re splattered all over a rock as base of cliff. :wink:

Are you not aware of how US-Russian relations soured after 2013? Bringing up events from 2010 seems to ignore this.

Ahhhh so you are saying that the Russians started to HATE Hillary in 2013 and then moved on to promote Trump? Why the Pee-pee dossier then?

–Konrad

Weren’t you telling us before the election that Clinton was so adversarial to Russia that she was going to start WWIII over Syria?

Now you want us to believe that Russia was so cozy to the Clintons in 2016. You’re trying to gaslight the forum.

You’ve heard all there is to know about the Trump campaign…Except why they started it? And how we got a SC for an intel probe. Shouldn’t they use a CIA agent?

The Russians started to hate Obama and Clinton around 2013 over the Syrian war. Don’t you remember Clinton’s rhetoric during the campaign?

The dossier is more interesting. I can only speculate since facts are hard to come by. I have my doubts as to whether the dossier was directed from the high levels of Russian government (unlike the hacking of the DNC server). Steele’s sources seem to be government intelligence members. Perhaps it’s merely an attempt to muddy the waters. Most of the salacious information was, on it’s face, so ridiculous that it could hardly be used by the Clinton campaign.

Common, they LOVED Hillary.
–Konrad

I don’t think Russia donated any money to the Clinton Foundation after 2013, when relations soured and Clinton left as SoS.

Are you really trying to get us to believe that Russia wanted Clinton over Trump? Apparently you don’t remember your own rhetoric from 2016.

Relations soured after she left State and started her Presidential Campaign. I see.

–Konrad

Who is “they”? It certainly isn’t PUtin.

Putin and Clinton have been at each other’s throats for years.

And so your Liberalogic works like this… Putin hates Hillary, therefore he loves Trump?

–Konrad

Yes, at least in part. It is a two party system after all.

But it goes a lot farther than that.

Perhaps you don’t remember Trump’s rhetoric during the campaign. He was saying such nice things about Putin and wanting to improve relations with Russia. Trump gave Putin more than enough reason to want to back him over Clinton absent any bad blood between Putin and Clinton.

Conan, everyone agrees Russia wanted to help Trump. It doesn’t come from me. It comes from the Senate investigation. It comes from the intelligence community. Hell, it comes from Trump’s own administration and political appointees.

Don’t be blind.

How do you know it was a “Russian hack” and not an inside leak?

The whole Russia-Trump collusion narrative would fall apart. The FBI was never allowed to investigate for themselves. The forensics were done by Crowdstrike, funded by Perkins Coie. Sound familiar?

–Konrad

The FBI did more than enough investigating to know. There’s a mountain of evidence to support that Russia hacked the DNC. The FBI knew before the DNC did that they were being hacked. There’s traffic reports, methodologies. Shoot, the FBI and IC had intercepts of Russians talking about it. Russian hackers have event said it was them in court. No one seriously believes it wasn’t Russia.

Back up your claim with sources.

–Konrad

Sure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/26/dutch-media-reveal-country-to-be-secret-u-s-ally-in-war-against-russian-hackers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.912aac5655c1