IG report about FBI conduct ahead of the 2016 presidential election date set

Sounds like what you did.

Well, the report is out.

Is it the “truth” you were hoping for?

1 Like

If anything it show culture of corruption is deeper then we thought.

LOL

10char

:smile:

Did I call it, or did I call it?

3 Likes

:joy:

:joy:

1 Like

Lol you are so predictable.

Better start trashing Horowitz. There are three agents giving testimony this month, you already told us you’d be trashing them. Might as well start practicing.

4 Likes

Swing and a miss.

It will be interesting for sure, particularly when the criminal referrals come down.

The 5 people being investigated, from my understanding, due to receiving things of value (tix, etc) from reporters?

Is that your big bombshell?

Face it, “deep state gate” is dead. ■■■■■■■ dead. Sorry.

6 Likes

We’ll see when OPR gets done with the disciplinary review.

Bwahahahahahaha! That was genius! :rofl: :clap: I wish I could give this post 1,000 likes!!

Ya did good work.

2 Likes

We knew it already, but we were told again that James Comey should have been fired.

We knew it already, but we were told again that there was no foundation for the Mueller investigation.

Peter Strzok is a veteran counterintelligence agent who was assigned to both the investigation into Clinton’s personal email server and Muller’s probe into possible collusion between Trump officials and Russians during the election.

According to the text messages, Strzok was hesitant to join Mueller’s investigation because of his “gut sense” that there was “no big there there.”

Who told us there was no foundation for the Mueller investigation? Link?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/14/gowdy_strzok_not_only_wanted_to_stop_trump_campaign_but_got_on_mueller_probe_because_he_wanted_to_impeach_him.html

Gowdy called it a “dark day” for the FBI and DOJ after it confirmed the “level of bias and animus” in agent Peter Strzok. The Congressman said Strzok wanted to get in on the Mueller probe because he wanted to impeach President Trump.

GOWDY: And he did fire him. And God only knows what damage he was done before Mueller fired him. This is what’s so pervasive about bias, Bret, it doesn’t matter what Mueller comes up with. Some people are going to believe that Strzok’s level of animus was so high that you can’t remove the taint. That’s why bias is so destructive in a justice system.

Ah, so no one actually said there was no foundation for the Mueller investigation. Got it. I didn’t think that had been said by anyone with any credibility.

You are literally all over the place.

Peter Strzok was Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division and he said “there was no there, there.”

Those are all quotes.