IG recommended Charges against Comey

I guess that raises the question of what avenues he did have personally I don’t mind disclosure. Seems people don’t always agree with me on that.

What’s your point?

The IG doesn’t recommend charges for anyone. The thread title is fake news.

Sometimes there are just no legal or ethical ways to do what you want. Apparently the IG thought there were.

Sometimes things need to be done anyway.

Like investigate what a certain VP was doing in Ukraine telling them who their prosecutors should be?

Which was US and European policy. That that official needed to go. Are you aware of that?

We know what a VP was doing in Ukraine. We didn’t know that Trump was corruptly influencing the investigation

From Fox News concerning charging Comey:

“Everyone at the DOJ involved in the decision said it wasn’t a close call,” one official said. “They all thought this could not be prosecuted.”

1 Like

They couldn’t even get a grand jury to indicte.

Womp womp.

Of course not. That wasn’t explained in their 4chan meme.

You mean the Vice President of the United States, acting in his official capacity and negotiating on behalf of, and reflecting the will of the United States government, sought to have a notoriously corrupt official removed from office.

You understand that they couldn’t get a grand jury to indict, right?

I already said that. :wink:

That’s the story. I’m sure Biden would be glad to have that verified.

It already is verified.

That’s the problem.

What’s your source for that motive please?

You’ve got him now!

This is what happens when people only get their news from the CEC. They don’t realize that this was not some secret nefarious plan on Biden’s part, but rather a US and European foreign policy priority.

“But Hunter!!”