If you hate the USA so much, you are free to leave

Yes, propaganda works.

Or pay for it?

When I hear someone say, “if this…then I’m leaving the USA”, I say…get out, knowing…“we” are better off without their weak mindset. Other than that, I don’t suggest it to people. The idea has to be theirs’.

3 Likes

Agree 100 percent. The claim if you hate America…
Is little more than a childish way of saying, if you don’t agree with me than leave. I never understood the sentiment. I think we all Love America…we have problems with what politicians do to it while those who agree with THEIR politicians have a problem with those who don’t.

1 Like

Obviously that isn’t true. “The Squad” are four perfect examples showing it not to be.

Ignored…

When you have nothing else to offer I suppose that must make sense at some level.

Just tired of it…the sky is blue. Refute that.

You have nothing to offer in rebuttal, we see that.

I like the idea of 4 days 10 hour days.

Years ago but no longer plus…I don’t have those kinds of hours for any employees. If you do, the cost of turnover is too high. If I added a shift, the additional costs of insurance and other benefits is too high to justify the expense vs the expected additional revenue it would generate.

1 Like

Wouldnt that depend on the revenue though?

And you have nothing to offer but to effortlessly work to prove you are always right…even when someone is agreeing with you. The Sky is blue.

5 Likes

And this is indeed why, in my opinion, added jobs numbers each month showing job growth is just a bunch of bull, a shell game. We don’t add full time shifts anymore, we add part time shifts to meet the holes in scheduling, and so we don’t have to pay the benefits. It is sad…but the jobs added, are more increasingly not full time, not full benefits, not meaningful other than for the money people get paid, which often times for my staff at the end of a pay period means they may not have the money to put gas in their cars to get to work.

When I first started in my current job, I had 200 employees at least half were full time. Now I have 130 employees and maybe 30% are full time. Part timers instead of quitting one of their jobs and working for me full time where we offer great benefits, work three jobs, to get paid to survive, but their hours are limited…so my full timers are killing me on overtime. I have one guy who makes as much as I do and I am a Director. But he’s working 70 hours a week at least.

The jobs that we are growing are insignificant compared to what they used to be.

1 Like

That could be but…in my small world…where I am king…that’s not how it is. I enjoy passing out huge paychecks. I enjoy observing employees get married, have children, buy homes and in some cases…retire. I treat all, how I’d desire to be treated if…the roles were reversed. The net result is little to no turnover, larger than average paychecks, a more pleasant and professional experience for customers and positive growth from year to year.

1 Like

I use News and information sources, not propaganda/conspiracy theory sources.

The actual News at Fox is decent. But there is not much of that.

Yes, I prefer something resembling truths and facts, vs propaganda.

I double and triple check facts…including from “conservative” sources.

Ok…if you say so.

Wow…

All those people of color I have encountered over the last 35+ years, were using propaganda to fool me?

And all those people of color making docs, books etc… and such have also been duped. Damn.

The question was answered.
At some point, talking to drying paint is pointless.

I also have a life.

2 Likes