If Trump Loses, We Will

So MAGA, if Trump loses, what will you do?

• Back him for another try in 2028.
  • Be done with him.
  • Back him for a different office.
  • Back a different Trump if they run.
0 voters

Throw a temper tantrum.

3 Likes

You need a “Cry fraud” option.

5 Likes

I’m not MAGA so I won’t do anything. Either way it goes we are screwed long term. We are the Roman Empire in 436ad and nothing is going to stop this train from crashing in a few decades.

5 Likes

Could I see the most hardcore MAGA breaking out the barricades? Possibly.

Come on man break out the barricades. We need some Paris 1848 action going on!

Trump will never get back in the white house. There are way too many forces against that global and domestic they will not get caught like 2016 again

2 Likes

If he wins the election he will walk into the White House on January 20th, 2025.

Considering how terrible Bidenomics are right now, this is really his election to win or lose.

1 Like

if he actually wins, you will never know it but if by some bizarre chance he does “win“ they will not allow him into the White House. I will bet you 1000 guitars on that because I understand reality

3 Likes

that has absolutely nothing to do with anything anymore. The calculus of elections is nothing like it has been.

1 Like

what is this 2016 again?

4 Likes

That will happen, regardless of whether Trump wins, as in 2016. Destroying trust in elections is, on its own, a positive good for the GOP.

3 Likes

As Barr said, voting for Trump because he said Biden was likely to do more damage to the country than Trump.

4 Likes

This right here, I am not MAGA, I wish he had not run this cycle. We had several decent candidates but with him running nobody had a shot.

3 Likes

I was hoping DeSantis would have won unfortunately the majority of the party wants more Trump. My biggest problem outside his legal problems is that he only gets 4 years whereas DeSantis might could have got a second term.

That being said I would still take Trump over Biden easily, if for nothing else the border, I think both parties are taking big risks with Trump and democrats for not primaring Biden.

2 Likes

Simple answer.

Keep fighting.

Keep fighting for individual liberty and Constitutional rights.

I have always been a Second Amendment voter. If a politician is against the Second I know their intentions are bad.

It isn’t about Trump.

6 Likes

If Trump loses I’ll do as I always do…give The Lord my best efforts.

That said, “we” will all lose if that happens! The greatest probability is…if it does, is that Kamala Harris will end up being the POTUS sometime over the following four years. That most probable conclusion hurts me inside knowing then how much my fellow Americans have been sheoplized. It clearly exposes how manipulated they are…allowing the establishment to think for them, instead of thinking things through for themselves. Where our country goes from there…is downhill…

3 Likes

Suck it up and endure 4 more years of â– â– â– â– â– â–  ass old man Biden.

3 Likes

The only good thing would be 4 y of watching Biden make an idiot of him self and his gang.
The thing is … good laugh doesn’t bring food to the table.
And…the World would celebrate the fact that the hand that feeds them is finaly emploding and joining them in misery by being cut down to size. Well…it’s democratic.
Irony …Viva the IRONY.
Our enemy needs no lifting a finger. Just lean back and enjoy watching Amrican self destruction until you need our money. Then the only option left for you will be OOOOOOPS…too late.

1 Like

If Trump doesn’t win, I’m still gonna have a far better life than any lib who spent a fraction of the last 8 years near-sexually obsessing over him.

:rofl:

5 Likes