If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office

2/3. 20 Republican senators, assuming all Democrats are onboard.

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Since we’re playing fantasy time with adam schiff…

What if he wins in a 50 state landslide with more votes than any other candidate ever??

^*

Minus the four dimocrat senators who asked Ukraine to keep investigating trump or else they don’t get no $$Cash$$.

^*

1 Like

Donald thinks he already did that, if not for a very mean and very unfair rigged election. :rofl:

1 Like

Correction: replace unjustly with constitutionally. And what to do?

Amend the constitution so that the president cannot be removed from office.

Allan

What’s truly disturbing are the huge number of Democratic congressional representatives that have NO PROBLEM fabricating some mythical crime in order to remove the democratically elected president. If that isn’t totalitarianism, what is?

How do you propose to do this?

Hence they will hold a trial. Impeachment is the first step. The trial is the second step. The removal of a duly elected president requires both houses of congress.

Allan

If Trump is removed from Office via a Constitutional process it will be because:

A. A number of Republicans in the Senate voted to convict.

B. Welcome Pence as 46.

C. The GOP will still have the Senate.
How is that a one party oligarchy?
.^^^^^

3 Likes

Trump stands for re-election again. #Impeach.Remove.Re-elect

1 Like

You know that if Trump is convicted by the Senate (which I highly doubt would happen with a roll call vote, easier if it were a confidential vote) they can remove his ability to hold office. Which mean if removed from office he couldn’t run for president again and therefore could not be elected in 2020?

Right?
[Disclaimer: I think the DEMs are making a big mistake with this move.]
.^^^^

Under what statute could they prevent him from running again?

After trump gets reelected in 2020 there needs to be an Amendment to let him have a possible 3rd term, since the dimocrats have done everything they can to hamstring and impeach his first term.

^*

Uh huh…so what method would you like to use to remove these people?

Because they are using democratic means to remove trump

United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 3, Clause 6.
[But again it won’t happen.]
.^^^^

What is Trump’s “high crime”?

Winning!!

^*

1 Like

I’m sure many of us have many, many things that keep us busy. We have careers, family and a social life that all require time and effort. If after closely observing the evidence being used to impeach Trump, I concluded that he was being falsely accused or a double standard as to previous cases, I’d refocus the portion of my resources to combating this travesty of injustice that IMO would threaten our country. Those resources could be time, money plus the many contacts with those more plugged into our political system than I.

I’m also sure that fellow citizens would develop a unified group to increase the voice of our dissent and I would join such an effort. DC will hear me and the others and know…they have woke a sleeping giant.

2 Likes