If Trump is Convicted in the Senate: President #46, #47 in 2021?

Depends on if the Horowitz report is released.

The way the Dems are freaking it must be close.

Everyone knows it’s not going to happen but if someone is feeling lucky they could make that bet on predictit with the current odds they would make a fortune if the senate removes him.

That depends. Mueller’s team and the remnants of the Insurance Policy Squad imbedded in the CIA, FBI and DOJ have had three years to research the dirty laundry of every Senator and their loved ones in order to blackmail enough senators to sacrifice their political careers to preserve their and their loved one’s reputations and safety. The swamp is panicking to re-bury the skeltons Trump’s term has thus far unearthed. They are desperate and will stop at nothing.

1 Like

In the minds of Trumpers, of course it will…

I can’t :heart: this post enough! Thanks Paul! :rofl:

you’re confusing the babified ■■■■ show in the idiot majority house with what the senate will decide

#AOC

I recognize all of those words but they don’t make any sense when out into that order.

The President doesn’t have to commit a defined “crime” in order to be impeached and then removed from office by the Senate.

article II, section 4

any questions?

maybe the order of those words will make sense

Let’s have a hypothetical.

Say upon inauguration a President flies to Tahiti and refuses to come back to the country and do the job of Presidenting.

The House would be fully within the rights to impeach and the Senate would be wise to remove that person from office even though there was no law that was broken.

There was no “crime” committed

1 Like

You’re probably right. I’m thinking of the House.

Ha HA. I just relented and said he was probably right. Thanks for correcting us.

The whole reason we have a Vice President Pence was for this scenario. Trump collapses in on himself and an Evangelical savior can ascend to the presidency through the grace of God.

This is the whole point of Pence’s existence. He’s got to start moving, in the name of the Lord, now.

1 Like

No problem. Just amend the constitution- should be easy. You just need 2/3 of Congress and 3/4 of the states to go along with it.

A Plan B if you will.

“If anyone thinks a partisan impeachment process would constrain President Trump, they are fooling themselves,” Peterson said in a statement last month. “Without significant bipartisan support, impeachment proceedings will be a lengthy and divisive action with no resolution.”

but an impeachable offense has. this falls under “high crimes and misdemeanors” as dereliction of duty

which is in article II etc…

oh dont worry msnbc will convince you something he did applies. nancy and liar schiff are depending on it

Why not?

A Republican hasn’t won in a landslide in a Presidential election since 1988.

JW needs more money. Trump supporters should give until it hurts.

Oh a “landslide”, got it.

I agree they would love to give him the boot, but for that to happen, Republican voters would have to abandon Trump and I see no evidence that is even remotely happening.