If Trump is Convicted in the Senate: President #46, #47 in 2021?

You’re ignoring those half dozen investigations into Obama’s Deepstate traitors why?:rofl:

All of which have been perpetrated by the same sick people who invented the Russia hoax !!!

2 Likes

You mean the JW investigations?

Now that’s funny.

You’re right. The Senate won’t put country above party.

Well that’s easy. You buy a really sturdy umbrella.

They should grab the PUSA and throw him in jail.

I wouldn’t count those chickens just yet.

unless they find an actual crime, sure

If Trump is removed from office more than pigs will fly. What will fly will be a putrid stench after it hits a big fan driven by 63 million voters in the 2016 election.

Don’t need one.

for senate to convict, umm yes you do

There not going to put their careers in jeopardy just like the Democratic senators didn’t with Bill Clinton. It’s all politics and they want to keep their jobs, but I assume they will lose 2-3 republican votes in the vote and then gain 2-3 democratic senate votes from the senators in West Virginia, Alabama, and possibly Montana.

Perpetrated?:rofl:

Too funny!

The Horowitz report will destroy those sick people who participated in Obama’s attempted coup.

Gitmo is ready!:rofl:

There doesn’t have to be a “crime” for impeachment to be valid.

No.

No they don’t.

2 Likes

The other possibility, although a long shot, is the Reps will see this as their best opportunity to be rid of Trump once and for all.

I’m sure 80% of them wish he would just go away.

This is what happens when you get your news from an echo chamber.

2 Likes

No.

The criminal investigation into Obama’s Deepstate traitors, attempted coups have consequences!

Remember that when these sickos are rounded up.

No he won’t.

Going to the pumpkin patch with Linus tonight?

3 Likes