If there were a viable 3rd party who here would be inclined to vote for them?

I understand the continuing reluctance to answer the question as to what percentage of USA citizens of voting age actually voted for D Trump.

How would you deal with the fake news if they donā€™t like your candidate?

Which candidate would that be? An more importantly which news outlet are you referring to?

The question itself is a diversionary tactic. :man_shrugging:

Can you believeā€¦that if only one stateā€¦California was removed, Trump won the entire popular vote? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not at all diversionary given ā€œthe will of the peopleā€ was mentioned. It is not surprising that the answer to my question is unanswered.

Is California a state of the USA?

1 Like

Interestingly, I voted straight republican from 1990 (the first election I was eligible ) until 2016 with the exception of 1 year where I voted 3rd party for president instead of McCain. And this was every primary, every runoff, and every general election, as well as every special election.

Then, in 2016, I voted 3rd party because both candidates were so awful. 2020 will mark the first time I vote for a democrat as president.

And I know of plenty of others like me.

1 Like

Well, yeah- you can start randomly ignoring certain states in hypothetical calculations, but since CA is part of the US we canā€™t ignore that vote.

1 Like

Lemmings gonna lem. ā€œThe system is broken, but the only way to fix it is to keep using it.ā€

1 Like

I have several suggestions on how to improve the system.

If there was a unicorn around, I probably take a ride.

But there isnā€™t and I wonā€™t risk another Trump presidency by indulging my displeasure about Biden.

2 Likes

Your questions rarely get answered. Iā€™m sure itā€™s because you are intellectually superior and those questions are simply too profound for the average human being to grasp.

I would never vote for a socially liberal candidate.

Good post. I like about 90 percent of the Trump policies myself.

The massive tantrum the left has had for 3 years reflects poorly upon them. My candidate didnā€™t win so i will kick scream and raise hell about it. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Or middle America!

pity the poor dupes who lack the intellectual curiosity to check on the veracity of the Russia collusion charge. They actually believed that somehow Trump stole the electionā€¦contrary to all evidence.

But yeaā€¦ the dumdum factor was accompanied by those who just screamed at the sky.

The low information voters are quite numerous unfortunately.

They elected Obama twice.

1 Like

Trump supporters should be grateful for them. They got Trump elected.

1 Like

Nah they always vote left. :sunglasses: