If it is true, why delay?

If the allegations against Kavanaugh are true, there should be no delay. He is ineligible for high office.

Key word here is if. Because, if it were true they would demand he be withdrawn from consideration.

But they are just asking for a delay, which implies, it is not true.

Politics, got to love it.

2 Likes

Exactly…they want to delay this until after the election in hope they retake the senate.

This isn’t about accusation. Hell Christine Ford hired Debra Katz for crying out loud. Right there proves it’s hit job.

1 Like

Eat your peas, lib.

2 Likes

Some people need coaching. Some need to “get their stories straight”. Some people “didn’t ask for this”. Some people need to prepare the questions they want to ask (not the ones that need answering mind you).

1 Like

Trolling, Trolling, Trolling
Though the streams are swollen
Keep them doggies trolling
Rawhide

Keep moving, moving, moving
Though they’re disapproving
Keep them doggies moving
Rawhide

Don’t try to understand 'em
Just rope, throw and brand 'em
Soon we’ll be living high and wide

Call 'em out, ride 'em in
Ride 'em in, cut 'em out
Call 'em out, ride 'em in
Rawhide

The point is to find out if true.

The binary thinking in Trump world is funny

1 Like

I would think that would be pretty obvious. Guess I was wrong.

1 Like

Garland !!

There’s no way to prove if it’s true or not.

1 Like

I think all your lecturing from 2 years ago about not rushing such an important decision is finally sinking in.

1 Like

if they believed it were true then they would say disqualified. but they are not saying that.

hence it is just a delay tactic.

certainly there were other people at the party that would have known.

No â– â– â– â– â–  No one at this point reay knows if it is true or not.

1 Like

So what if it is? You believe libs should be ashamed for delaying the vote?

I believe that making serious false allegations is a crime and should be punished as such.

Oh she conveniently doesn’t remember which party, or where or exactly when. Which makes it conveniently unlikely he can’t come up with proof he was somewhere else.

It’s clearly a delaying tactic and, although it’s a pretty nasty one, it’s a well played one.

It seems the Dems are getting into the gutter with the Reps and taking the fight down to their level.

Then lengthy and thorough congressional hearings on the matter seem to be your best option.

She apparently remembers enough to describe it, and Kavanaugh remembers enough to know he was never there.

special counsel