If Global Warming Is Real, Then Why......?

I like that. Climate terrorist.

Good name for em.

Terrorizing children.

2 Likes

What’s funny is the way some folks are tap dancing around all the failed predictions over the years and pretending like they didn’t happen. :rofl:

Nice. Can’t formulate an argument, so let’s just call them all terrorists.

Are you telling me that isn’t the same pavilion?

Here is my original post on this matter to Medicwife.

And let me post the 2019 Pacific Island Forum Communique (13th - 16th August, 2019):

There’s no excuse for all the failed scary predictions going back 50 years.

The credibility of the left wing so called scientists is shot at this point.

Pictures or it hasn’t happen. No theories. We seen and heard your theories before.

Your post is absolutely hilarious.

They actually live there. It is their lived experience. It is quite breathtaking that you presume to know better than the people who live on these islands.

Again, this is addressed in Cratics other thread.

You’ve been quite clear that you do not believe in AGW because you believe all things will happen at the will of God. That’s fine. But we’re having a discussion about science, and if that’s your position, Im not attempting to make any attempt to sway your opinion.

As opposed to the lived experience 24 hours a day, 365 or 366 days of the year of Pacific Islanders’ lives on their islands. I mean who would be the more well informed?

Science guy scary.

they should teach that on subjects so miserably complex and variable the science is not “in” and is a long way from it

Maybe a lab coat?

Exactly, hard to believe he is a scientist if he doesn’t know the difference between the two.

the graph does not contradict that claim as the graph only goes back to 1993

go watch wolf

shifting the question now

see these are the ■■■■■■■■ games that are played

you wont answer since there many answers to that across many sources

green new deal

Let me invite you to read the 50th Pacific Islands Forum communique and for ease I have posted the link below:

I think you have been more than reasonable, and nobody you have asked has gone back to study the thread, which again seems reasonable enough. Brought to you by the department of redundancy department.