If blame is to be assigned for the Jan. 6th protest, our S.C. should be at the top of the list!

I must agree my friend. The SCOTUS abandoned their responsibility to “we the people”.

Can I “admit”? I think you meant to write, can I confirm there was no fraud. And, the answer is no, and especially “no” when I am 100 percent convinced millions of illegal, no-excuse mail in ballots were counted in Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately, our Supreme Court refused to do its job and give an evidentiary hearing to the Texas BILL OF COMPLAINT, part of which covers the illegal election in Pennsylvania.

JWK

When our federal judicial system ignores our written Constitution and assents to legislative acts contrary to our supreme law of the land, it not only opens the door to anarchy, but participates in such treachery.

Let’s make it simple then. can you admit that in GA - there is no massive fraud? trump and guiliani made this claim - lie actually. the GA officials have told us no fraud were found.

Can you at least admit that about GA?

I’m going to blame it on the people who showed up in a seditious mood and then acted on it.

Of course you are because it suits your agenda.

Read the following and get back to me How the Supreme Court Caused the Riot at the Capitol

JWK
When our federal judicial system ignores our written Constitution and assents to legislative acts contrary to our supreme law of the land, it not only opens the door to anarchy, but participates in such treachery.

Nah. Personal responsibility.

The MAGA insurrectionist were actually there pooping, rioting and all their sedition and whatnot, incited by the President after a long disinformation campaign rooted in “stolen election” .

The agenda is blaming it on SCOTUS.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

I suspect there would never have been such outrage had the Supreme Court done its job and given an evidentiary hearing to the Texas BILL OF COMPLAINT, examine evidence and listened to the testimony of sworn witnesses, and then provided a suitable remedy to address the irrefutable election corruption which took place in a number of the States.

JWK

/thread

States don’t get to violate constitutional provisions, especially when doing so adversely affect other states and the good people therein.

JWK

First the President is cut off from twitter, then Sen. Hawley’s book is cancelled, then the WalkAway Facebook page is taken down. . . Is it not self-evident a dangerous and un-American pattern is developing to cancel conservative speech?

States don’t get to tell other States how to run their elections.

No one believe that for a second. They don’t believe all the other courts. They don’t believe election officials. If the SC did hear the case and rule against them, SC will be called activist judges and they’ll storm the SC building too. Do you think for a second trump will ever accept a lose?

Oh, my dear, to the contrary!

Let me suggest you take a moment and read our Constitution, and specifically the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2, in which all the States are commanded that “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors.”

This particular provision of our Constitution, and the protection afforded by the requirement, was ignored by defendant States mentioned in the Texas BILL OF COMPLAINT

JWK

“If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded, would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?”
___ Justice Story

couldn’t agree more. this is what happens when a court of politicians in robes is empowered, they show the same courage as any other run of the mill establishment politician. these states and people were denied the right to redress by the only body that could hear the case. it is not up to the court to determine if tx has standing to sue nj, it is up to them to determine what remedy, if any would answer the grievance. i believe the justices who said determining standing was moot and the court is bound to hear the grievance were correct. states are sovereign, if one claims a grievance against another it should be assumed they have one. how, or if, its resolved is the courts purvue. not whether they are allowed to seek redress.

1 Like

Lies? Where are the results of those investigations into election fraud?

I’m left wondering if these Justices and the Judges have all been bought off or if they are guilty of something that they fear being found out.

nah, just politicians.

Yes. Lies.

Here ya go.

there is a gulf of difference between “we haven’t uncovered any” and “it didn’t happen”. was there? likely not enough to change anything. but i would say definitely more. why more? more opportunity for it, simple math. the issue here is that it was never reviewed anywhere. all of the cases were tossed on technicalities, no evidentiary hearings were ever held. its my opinion trump would have lost anyway because of several factors.

1. voting is a fundamental right, to invalidate a ballot under strict scrutiny requires proof of that individual ballot being invalid. can’t do it en mass. no way to prove some claims even if true. never get enough this way.
  2. relief sought did not match the grievance.
  3. courts aversion to involve themselves in election disputes. fact is they are wrong not to do so. refusal to hear a case has just as profound a political implication as hearing it does.
1 Like

I sincerely believe had the Supreme Court did its job, and heard the Texas case and ruled upon its particulars, the vast majority of Trump’s 75 million voters would have accepted the court’s ruling and moved on. and I know many others who also believe this.

When you assert “all the other courts” , which of these courts actually had an evidentiary hearing, examined evidence, listened to sword witnesses, and enforced constitutional provisions against asserted illegal election activities within defendant states mentioned in the Texas BILL OF COMPLAINT?

In answer to your question do I think for a second Trump will ever accept a loss? Trump’s actions are totally irrelevant to whether or not the good people of the United States would accept a ruling from the United States Supreme Court. Unfortunately it appears that Justice Roberts has joined the cancel culture and told 18 states and 76 million citizens of the United States to go pound sand when he refused to give an evidentiary hearing to the Texas BILL OF COMPLAINT

JWK

AG Barr was not saying that there was no proof of fraud.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” He said that the end of November. The states had not held their investigations at that time. The machines had not been looked at.