ICE invasion: They scanned driver's licenses photos of millions of Americans without their knowledge using facial recognition technology

They don’t deport Americans. Nothing to be upset about here.

Why would we limit its use to just deportations? I can think of hundreds of uses…

1 Like

Of course. :roll_eyes:

Just think of the possibilities with this kind of data… Can’t wait to share my ideas with the next Democrat administration… Your cool with this, right?

Maybe we need to rethink this. If the FBI had Donald Trump (and all of his family and friends and employees) facial recognition data they could have pulled security tapes from thousands of places to see where the crimes were.

Then we wouldn’t have a president who’s an idiot.

1 Like

This facial recognition data held by the FBI could almost work like a GPS to track people. Citizens or not.

Like, you know, you guys.

1 Like

I wonder if the FBI can modify this is technology to give themselves a heads up on who likes to build weapon caches.

Easy to do… There are no legal restrictions… I can’t wait for the EPA to get ahold of this… Dumpers beware!!!

I think the left is upset about the idea of losing potential votes. There is a reason they favor open borders.

Cool. Looks like we’re back to “If you aren’t doing anything wrong then you’ve got nothing to worry about”. Does that sound familiar?

1 Like

The idiot left a couple of years back. :+1:

LMAO… I’m good with “losing potential votes” so we can have this capability for “future use”… :sweat_smile:

Go for it. If this is the out rage of the day then it must be a slow day.

I don’t think he’s grasping the potential abuses or our sarcasm.

I was just told it was the libs that like this…

How odd…once again it was wrong. Snicker small government my ass…its the patriot act all over again.

1 Like

Hey I’m down with anything that can be used to more closely monitor right wing extremists and this seems to be able to do that quite efficiently

2 Likes

And just think, the “corrupt FBI” is using this as well… no oversight, no standards on when it can be used…

1 Like

Of course the ‘deep state’ would never use this technology to track those who are critical of them

You do realize this has been going on for years, long before Trump took office? And its not just ICE. The FBI also uses the data. :wink:

As long as gopers are in control, hey, it’s cool with them. LOL

1 Like