I’ve Lost My Respect for Candace Owens

I just love how she eliminated certain important details, like the fact that genetic tests on newborns are nothing new, and why an antibiotic was deemed necessary. Perhaps the infant was exposed to potentially fatal Strep B, or mom contracted something and wanted to nurse, potentially harming her baby?

Don’t wanna follow medical advice? DelierDeliver and stay home. Her rants are designed to outrage poorly informed human beings and I’m done.

A little one minute search for required infant screenings in her state would have revealed this:

https://www.tn.gov/health/health-program-areas/newborn-screening.html

That’s right! These screenings have been taking place for over 50 years, meaning they took place when her first child was born. She only has a problem with them now that she’s had a second?

I’m done with this know it all who eliminates important details to draw the outrage of the ignorant

1 Like

It’s why my wife chose home birth for our last child. (35 years ago.) What Owens is saying is nothing new.

“Done” … with what?

1 Like

I feel a sad every time I hear about someone following these kinds of people in the first place. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m done listening to ignorant ■■■■ by the likes of Candace Owens, who conveniently lies by omitting critical facts, like why she was recommended an antibiotic and the fact that newborn infant genetics screenings take place in all 50 states and have for years:

I myself might not have a child had I not received Penicillin through an I V as the strep test was positive. Someone wants to take risks and avoid any and all medical care they should deliver at home.

1 Like

I wouldn’t elect her if she was running for dog catcher in some small rural community.

She was never going to run for office anyway. :wink:

2 Likes

On the lighter side, that is one cute little baby!

Grifters grift…

Yes she is. I’m glad everyone is doing well.

you actually had respect for Candace at one time?

she has always sucked.

Allan

2 Likes

Let’s just say you were right and I was wrong.

I finally saw how she conveniently omits important information to draw sympathy.

Her YouTube followers must have squatted in the woods to give birth.

Owens is a ■■■■■■■ lunatic.

Hell, she even promotes the faked moon landing theory.

She is a Russian 5th Columnist.

Among MANY other sins. :smile:

2 Likes

can you show any sources of these claims?

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/14/candace-owens-boosted-by-russian-embassy-after-tweeting-russian-lives-matter/

Of course, a few Russian 5th Columnists here that probably take the second link as a positive attribute.

And plenty of other stuff that you can look up yourself using that resource called Google.

She also started her media career as VERY anti Trump, but switched when that didn’t pan out for her.
Degree180 and anti-conservative blog
In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[1][6] The website included a blog, written by Owens, which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[6][27] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ antics of the Republican Tea Party,” adding, “The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY.”[1][3][28][29]

So, a phony opportunist.

I’ll trust Fat Leonard before I trust Candace Owens. At least he isn’t pretending to give a damn.

Then there’s this, hmm, never experienced racism:

This is what she’s up to today (with Kanye West):